Reviews for Unatomic Stacey
MikariStar chapter 23 . 7/28/2007
It's been a while XD I'm glad the story will continue _ nice character development, I'm looking forward to more soon.
MikariStar chapter 22 . 7/26/2006
Very interesting chapter. There was more character development in this one especially with Tiffany, Penelope, Stacey, Dertah and Bart. We see different sides of all those characters and Degill. I see a turning point in the story. Where will Stacey go? The Galactic Guardian Head Quarters? Earth? Or somewhere else?
Barry I. Grauman chapter 21 . 5/12/2006
I MISSED you, 'reggae'. :(

And I almost missed reading this chapter. I KNEW Stacey's "soul" was still around! SHE wouldn't do anything rotten to Penelope, no matter how much she mistreated her! HOW is she going to defeat "Dertah"? HOW will all this be resolved?

"Oh, God", indeed!
MikariStar chapter 21 . 5/11/2006
Stacey has to act quickly if she's going to save Penelope. Maybe the situation will make her control Dertah and separate faster since it's an emergency. What will Mrs. Carmichael do about Stacey now tha she has a better clue of what happened. I'm also curious about what Alexandra found out too.
Beastfire chapter 21 . 5/11/2006
Awesome chapter, as usual. _
MikariStar chapter 20 . 3/23/2006
Interesting plot twist with Dertah as Stacey's alter ego. What will she do now that they're switched? I hope Betty gets well soon. What about Demi? How much does Lord Carmichael know? I'm looking forward to seing th other characters too. I wonder what Bart's been doing... Thanks for replying and letting me know about the new chapter. I've been busy and haven't been checking the site often.
Beastfire chapter 20 . 3/20/2006
Another awesome chapter! _

Ivy: Short on words, are we boss? Oh, and a short update...I don't have 3 kids anymore...I'm up to nine! _

Beastfire: Update soon, please. :D
Barry I. Grauman chapter 20 . 3/17/2006
I appreciate the gesture of your using my idea, 'reggae'. I'm not quite sure, though, if allowing Stacey to become "Dertah" is such a good idea...MAYBE she has a plan in her head at the same time "Dertah" is possessing hers...?

As for Betty...if she's under intensive care in a Galatic Guardian facility, HOW is she going to explain to her parents and teacher what happened to her and WHY she vanished for such a long period? I know she'll recover, but what about her personal life? Her ability to defend the galaxy?

These are questions I'm sure you'll find answers to, in due time...

thanks!

MikariStar chapter 19 . 3/7/2006
It's good to see you're updating again I missed reading this story. It looks like there will be some interesting plot twists in the future. _ I can't say I feel sorry for Tiffany, she deserved it for all she did. How's Betty doing? What happened to Glenissa? Is Ursulla alive?
Barry I. Grauman chapter 19 . 3/6/2006
Good to see you back again, 'reggae'! As for "Dertah", I believe her old personality will rise to the surface again, and eventually extinguish her into oblivion! Too bad about Tiffany, though- it IS temporary, however!

Gosh, what WILL happen next?

;)
Julayla chapter 19 . 3/4/2006
Ha! Tiff got what she deserved...and I'm glad there's a little bit of Stacy in there. Wonder how things will turn out?
Beastfire chapter 19 . 3/4/2006
Great chapter as usual. I liked the pimp comment...

Ivy: You would.

Beastfire: Ives...shut up.

Ivy: You gonna make me?

Beastfire: *aggravated* Ah, well...update soon.
MikariStar chapter 18 . 12/31/2005
is a big site but the admin is not doing a good job. It keeps getting worse. Luckily replies are allowed on Freedom of Speech Fanfiction. I'm liking that site more and more and will start uploading my Atomic Betty stories as soon as I'm done with Yu-Gi-Oh! I'll still post here. Now to the actual review. The chapter was shorter than usual but I still liked it. It had a lot of action. I'm surprised Stacey didn't fight Tiffany when she first spoke but I guess she was concentraiting on the plan even if Tiffany was being a pain as always. Clearly Glenissa doesn't feel comfortable with bubbles even if she's only talking about a bubbly personality. I wonder if Bart suspects the truth. I hope Betty recovers and X-5 is repaired soon.
Barry I. Grauman chapter 18 . 12/27/2005
I just can't believe that Stacey could DO this to her former Galactic Guardian associates and friends...I can only hope Betty wasn't THAT scratched [X-5 can be repaired any time, no worries over him!]. I KNOW Stacey

will do the right thing and defeat Demi, and her grandfather and all those rotten demons...no, this wasn't your worst chapter, 'reggae'-and if you MUST answer your readers, try your webpage, never mind ff

...*eh!*

Beastfire chapter 18 . 12/26/2005
This chapter was pretty cool! At least you can still reply somehow, though.

Ivy: *holding her kids* I know...administrations usually suck...

Beastfire: Update soon!