Reviews for Harry Potter and the Strength to Fight
Cupido chapter 36 . 7/30/2006
You know, I love your story, but it's getting kinda scary. Harry is doing an Anakin Skywalker. HELLO! hehe.
Cupido chapter 26 . 7/30/2006
OH MY GOD! HArry is SO cool in this story. Seriously. And I'm sorry, but I just can't see Hermione and Ron go against him. They can't! Okay, great chappie anyway!
Cupido chapter 23 . 7/29/2006
WOWWOW! You have definitely taken an incredible turn in this story, girl. Or are you a man? Never mind. Harry finds out that all of his friends have betrayed him except for Ginny, Alexia and Kayla. And now what? He's gonna stay with them?

I dunno. I think there's something really fishy about all of this. There's something more behind it. I don't really trust Kayla or Alexia. And I don't really believe that Lupin and Dumbledore would do this.

And the whole Ron and Hermione poisoning Harry? It's not right. I think there's something really fishy about this. So much suspense, wow! You've gone a fabulous job!
Cupido chapter 20 . 7/29/2006
Fantastic chapter! I love that you've put Ginny and Harry together! Just like JK Rowling did in the sixth book. Ginny and Harry are like James and Lily, even with the looks, thii :D
Cupido chapter 19 . 7/29/2006
Oh gosh, this chapter was so romantic! I'd hoped that Harry would be the one to be the admirer! Yay! They're together!
Cupido chapter 18 . 7/29/2006
Whoa. Harry and Dumbledore has issues? That sounds kinda father-son. Heh. Great chappie ;)
Cupido chapter 13 . 7/29/2006
That was SO cute! Love is in the air! Harry SO needs it!
Cupido chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
Oh my god! This story is so cool and awesome! I love it. Wow, I can't believe how exciting you making the story sound. It's really great. I don't like Kayla though, she seems so stuck-up, it seems like she wants Harry. And I want Harry and Ginny! Though, there's something fishy about that Kayla. Anyway, this is a great story!
gaul1 chapter 30 . 7/26/2006
good chapter1
q.thews chapter 40 . 7/9/2006
I let you know some things...

1) of all i'm italian and i'm here reading this instead of being in th streets partying as we just won the soccer world cup (i would never do that as i hate noise :-) ) but it's true that i'm here finishing this story at 2AM and in less then 7 hour i have to go to work!

2) i saw the things (or at least some of them) you got from other stories (as you said in an AN on first chapter) and ... you chosen well

3) i really can't see the need for the trunks.

That said it's quite obvious that i enjoyed reading your story.

Bye.
q.thews chapter 19 . 7/9/2006
Now you have made me quite curious... what is like the Weasley family crest ? ;-)
Richard Robinsons chapter 17 . 7/7/2006
It would have been interesting to show the reactions of Fred and George Weasley to the orphanages named after their heros.
Bar00n chapter 40 . 6/25/2006
Loved the story, it was realy a master plot for the story, but some of your writing skills was a little weak. And since i'm from norway and not very good in english that says something. The word also realy was used to much and in most cases wrong... But the story was brilliant:) Please write another one:)
Jeffrey chapter 40 . 6/25/2006
Just wanted to drop a note in and say congradulations for a well done story. I hope that you pursue your tallent and look forward to any other works authored by you.
Bar00n chapter 15 . 6/23/2006
Why doesn't people say that the "dream" of course was a vision from voldy and that some death eather wannabe must have poisoned his food so that voldy could project the vision?
1,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »