Reviews for Harry Potter and the Strength to Fight
PhyerHydra chapter 10 . 5/13/2016
This must be the 5th or 6th time I have read this story. I LOVE it! The best fanfic story I have ever read!
Midots chapter 40 . 3/14/2016
OK. I must admit to being sceptical after reading some negative reviews. however, KUDOS !
I love the whole writeup.
Although there were a few typos, they are negligible.
well done. had to stay up till 2:00am to finish it.
IIEarlGreyII chapter 40 . 1/17/2016
Years ago I read a fic where in Harry's fifth year he became Hogwarts headmaster and minister for magic at the same time.

That story now seems reasonable compared to this.
SirGambler chapter 17 . 12/9/2015
h
Epeefencer chapter 21 . 8/16/2015
Why would Harry allow Dumbledore to come to Potter Manor for Christmas?
Epeefencer chapter 19 . 8/15/2015
It had to be Harry or there would have been hades to pay. They are so right for one another.
Epeefencer chapter 15 . 8/15/2015
There are better ways to write a previous time than a huge label that says FLASHBACK. Try using something like this: Harry thought back to had taken place three weeks ago. Something like that keeps it in the story and not as a big break.
Epeefencer chapter 13 . 8/14/2015
Why didn't Harry kiss Ginny while they were out star watching? It was the perfect opportunity.
potterhead chapter 40 . 8/4/2015
i love this whole thing
it was soooo good :D
Lucy hofferson chapter 40 . 7/7/2015
I loved the story and my mum. Found out what I was reading she found the story and has been reading fanfiction since thank you I myself have read it more than four times and it never gets boring keep up the magnificent job and I look forward to reading more of your wonderful story's
Lucy
Judy chapter 40 . 6/15/2015
Was a very good story, I enjoyed it very much. Thank you!
English Major chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
Your narrative moves from past to present tense and back again, often within a single sentence. This makes it very hard to follow. You need to pay more attention to the tense your verbs are in. Your story line is interesting so far but the grammatical inconsistencies are a huge detraction. Keep writing, you can only improve with practice.
GL chapter 40 . 5/3/2015
Deputy head mistress. I knew snape was a git but didn't realize he was a girl!
Gl chapter 34 . 5/3/2015
Why might I ask does harry still not trust dear old dumbles
GL chapter 27 . 5/3/2015
You're so close to being the next J.K Rowling!
1,165 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »