Reviews for Harry Potter and the Strength to Fight
English Major chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
Your narrative moves from past to present tense and back again, often within a single sentence. This makes it very hard to follow. You need to pay more attention to the tense your verbs are in. Your story line is interesting so far but the grammatical inconsistencies are a huge detraction. Keep writing, you can only improve with practice.
GL chapter 40 . 5/3/2015
Deputy head mistress. I knew snape was a git but didn't realize he was a girl!
Gl chapter 34 . 5/3/2015
Why might I ask does harry still not trust dear old dumbles
GL chapter 27 . 5/3/2015
You're so close to being the next J.K Rowling!
GL chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
What happened to Hedwig?!
GRED and FORGE chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
awesome
gl chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
NIGHT NOT NITE
teenwriter827 chapter 40 . 2/1/2015
This is great great work. I haven't seen any like this since before my last deployment to Fight ISIS
x.erinb.x chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
I sorta like reading about him becoming powerful cuz it's hilarious to see people's reactions. P.s. I hope blaze goes to hogwarts with him
X chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Everything's too easy - especially the glasses, since the first of those weren't invented until about 1280. Want Harry to have magical items? Fine. But you went overboard. Two to four, at most, with only one or two being relatively powerful, if that. This is to maintain some degree of believability. And the paired wands are very unlikely to have been a fit for Harry. Remember Olivander: 'No wand will work as well with another as with the one it has chosen'. In other words, the whole thing is full of holes.
Ggjbffdtujg chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
What the fuck? Why did you say Sirius black was the correct answer and not wormtail
readingcompulsion24 chapter 39 . 7/25/2014
Screw it! Harry should raise the entire world to the ground. Dumbledore and all those bitches deserve to die and Harry should be able to do it without one ounce of regret.
KingRider6911 chapter 40 . 7/17/2014
Have to admit that at first I wasn't sure if I would like this story but now I have to stay hat this was a really cool and amazing story. There were some boring parts that were hard to get through but other then that I really liked the story.
Yugiohfan28 chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
I am only on chapter 15 right now but I am pretty sure I know who both the spie and the admirer are.
Lol chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
I was right about Harry being the admirer.
-Lol