Reviews for Harry Potter and the Strength to Fight
SeverlyLate chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Story and language are simplistic and primitive.
Not worthy to read IMHO.
MALFOYISAGIT chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Is Kayla going to end up with Harry? Because I thought that this was a Harry/Ginny love story. I'm confuzzified.
ozmial chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Well I was really enjoying the story until you literally super powered harry in 1 paragraph. Now I love a strong harry but shouldn't it take a while? I mean its like snaps walks in and throws a potion at Harry" here drink this it'll make you ace all your newts and make you physically strong. Now I did like the wands and necklaces so don't get me wroung. But that paragraph should be spread throughout the whole story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
5th years do not have summer homework because of the O.W.L. tests.
Wow chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Gods, but this is cheesy and unrealistic.

Neville? Betray Harry?

Ron
NoTOLERANCE chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
so cheesy its sickening
NoTOLERANCE chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Good story but a little to cheesy.
x-rayLady chapter 40 . 6/11/2013
This was an interesting story, albeit at times a bit too fantastically for my taste. There were some scenes borderline believable in my eyes, but it was an amusing read for the most part. I do have a practical advise for you, however, that will improve your story. You tend to revert to the present time when you are giving background information, e.g. "One of the Aurors that helps train the DA said" in chapter 36 where "helps" is in present tense (there are many more examples but this was the first I found just now). It would improve your story greatly if you would put it in past tense. Happy future writing!
Arithmetic13 chapter 40 . 5/31/2013
LOVED IT! Wonderful story! Best I've read in a long time.
riegert8 chapter 40 . 5/19/2013
This is a very good story, I admit that I had a issue that Harry and Ron are not best friends anymore
Queenxvissy chapter 40 . 4/2/2013
Really great story. Honestly, I liked 95 percent of it. The ending was kinda bad though. There seemed to be no character development and it was pretty sappy. I know it doesn't matter now because the story is finished but... I just thought I'd share my opinion. Luna, Hermione, and Neville all seemed like they were the same person. I loved the action but I also prize dialog as a good source of character development. Keep up the good work!
Cartman1701 chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Every writer who wants to write Harry Potter fan fiction should read this story so they know what not to do. Do not make Harry all powerful especially with little effort. Do not introduce new characters when there is a plethora of unused or underused characters. If you are going through the effort of making him smarter, powerful, more slytherine like make the situations in more logical. For example, don't let him get caught due to not "putting his hood back on" just to create more drama. The sad thing about this story is that the author wrote very well, it was many of the plot points that induced many eye rolling moments.
stars90 chapter 40 . 1/9/2013
Beautiful! A story worthy of the universe JKR created.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/2/2013