Reviews for Harry Potter and the Strength to Fight
GL chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
What happened to Hedwig?!
GRED and FORGE chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
awesome
gl chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
NIGHT NOT NITE
teenwriter827 chapter 40 . 2/1/2015
This is great great work. I haven't seen any like this since before my last deployment to Fight ISIS
x.erinb.x chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
I sorta like reading about him becoming powerful cuz it's hilarious to see people's reactions. P.s. I hope blaze goes to hogwarts with him
X chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Everything's too easy - especially the glasses, since the first of those weren't invented until about 1280. Want Harry to have magical items? Fine. But you went overboard. Two to four, at most, with only one or two being relatively powerful, if that. This is to maintain some degree of believability. And the paired wands are very unlikely to have been a fit for Harry. Remember Olivander: 'No wand will work as well with another as with the one it has chosen'. In other words, the whole thing is full of holes.
Ggjbffdtujg chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
What the fuck? Why did you say Sirius black was the correct answer and not wormtail
readingcompulsion24 chapter 39 . 7/25/2014
Screw it! Harry should raise the entire world to the ground. Dumbledore and all those bitches deserve to die and Harry should be able to do it without one ounce of regret.
KingRider6911 chapter 40 . 7/17/2014
Have to admit that at first I wasn't sure if I would like this story but now I have to stay hat this was a really cool and amazing story. There were some boring parts that were hard to get through but other then that I really liked the story.
Yugiohfan28 chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
I am only on chapter 15 right now but I am pretty sure I know who both the spie and the admirer are.
Lol chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
I was right about Harry being the admirer.
-Lol
Lol chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
Harry is Ginny's secret admirer isn't he?
-Lol
mysinger chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
Intriguing chapter! I think Harry is Ginny's secret admirer. I'm also wondering if Harry's animagus form helped him fight the poison. Well done!
sbmcneil chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
I think I've read this before, but I'm enjoying it for the most part. I have a hard time believing Sirius would leave his money to anyone but Harry. I can maybe see Remus, but Ron and Hermione? The Weasleys? I can see him thanking them, but he doesn't owe them anything esp after Mrs Weasley was so horrible to him. They've been nice to Harry and taken him in and he's saved Ginny and Mr Weasley from certain death - I don't think Harry or Sirius owes them anything.
AncientMinerva chapter 10 . 2/12/2014