Reviews for Harry Potter and the Strength to Fight
L12 chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
So good can you put me in as a popstar who meets Harry and (oh and he's dating Ginny ) Ginny and tries to break them up
GoldWyrm12 chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Good chap.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/11/2012
Thank you for sharing your story. Many of us have ideas for stories but only dedicated and hardworking talents like you have put your ideas in story form and shared them with us. I thank you again for your efforts.
Tunderkiwi chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
It is good thing that you did not loose too much time on training part. I wish more authors taked you as an example...
The Founder chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
nice
Lilykees chapter 40 . 6/25/2012
Completely enjoyed this story. Pot line is good and true to Harry/Ginny characters. I love the fact I was able to read it start to finish!
00Agent7 chapter 20 . 2/5/2012
I'm sorry... I tried to read this story, but it is truly drowning in cliche. I also don't like how everything harry does, he does to be dramatic.

Harry doesn't like being the center of attention, yet this harry seems to go out of his way to get attention.

Also, I don't like that harry is keeping secrets with Ginny by default. He has no reason to give Ginny the mirror, no to tell her to keep it a secret from everybody else. He also shouldn't be including her by default on things like the board of the orphanage. Why would he pick her? when would a Hogwarts student that he doesn't even know very well have the right to decide whether or not his money is being spent well?

Its okay to control Harry's actions, as the writer. What isn't right is to give him author's intuition, or to make him act without reason.

This could be a great story, but everything is wayyy too grandiose to the point where it doesn't even make sense anymore. This could EASILY be made into a harry potter parody.
elmoryakhan chapter 39 . 12/26/2011
Though an interesting and well written story but I can't say I really like it for various reasons I would like to discuss below.

The story is full of glaring plot holes and I strongly resent the way you have mutiliated some of my favorite characters especially the golden trio. Also the story has cliches which are too obvious to be mentioned.

First I don't like the whole manipulative Dumbledore plot. Even though I don't like him for keeping too many secrets from Harry but I simply can't imagine him treating Harry only as a tool or weapon, the Dumbledore in canon really loved and cared for Harry. Besides the whole concept is rather cliched as other authors have already used it. Moreover I was surprised and dissapointed by the fact that Dumbledore was not punished in some way for his crimes against Harry. For heavens sake he ordered Harry to be poisioned and he is Headmaster, and to do that to a student for no valid reason!

Hermione- I can't believe Hermione is so blind and dumb in this story after all she is supposed to be the smartest witch of her generation. I can't imagine her poisioning Harry and how can she still keep believing in Dumbledore after been presented with all the evidences that he is simply manipulating Harry. Moreover why she is still dating Ron even after its proved that he is nothing but an arrogant jealous git, surely she can do better than him. The Ron in this story is not worthy of her, the Ron of canon is a different matter. Sorry for my rant but Hermione is my favorite character and this story doesn't do justice to her character to say the least.

Neville- Among all the characters here only Neville has a valid enough excuse to betray Harry though this doesn't exonerate from him from what he did. But Neville betraying Harry is way too out of character for him, Neville of canon will never betray Harry for whatever reason.

Luna- Of the all the characters in this story Luna has the lamest excuse to betray Harry which ,makes me wonder if this girl really has any brains or not. Her excuse that Dumbledore was first to accept her is ridiculous, because Dumbledore as the Headmaster is supposed to treat all students equally, her first true friends were Harry and Ginny so how can she betray them, but then like Neville Luna too is way out of character here.

Ron- Though not my favorite character I din't like what you did to Ron here, he is portrayed here as a second version of Malfoy. And whole idea of him spying on Harry since the age of eleven is ridiculous since no eleven year old can keep a secret let alone spy.

Fred and George- The whole idea that they can betray Harry like that is absurd since it was Harry who enabled them to fulfill their joke shop dream in the first place and its also totally contradictory to their characters.

Finally I can't understand how Harry can so easily forgive the three of them, betrayal by friends is one of worst crimes anyone can do another human, the wound caused by such actions can never be healed, this also makes me wonder as to why it them so long to realize their mistake in the first place.

Sorry for my long rant but I was really angered by the way my favorite characters were treated in this story.
RaexRichard'Robin-NightWing chapter 21 . 11/18/2011
Good story but the thing is Snape isnt really bad and your making him seem evil like voldy which he isnt. In 7th film harry learns to admire snape and feel sorry for all he has suffered and gave his son his name in honor of all that he did for the order (good side)
A.ALIgator chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
seems like a build up for an awesome story. although Harry's training looks to have progressed a bit too quickly even with he's gadgets.
Radical7 chapter 26 . 5/3/2011
That was a very powerful scene when Harry talks to the public. I liked it. I also like the Independence from the Order. Very nice. But the story could use a beta reader. There are many grammar and structure errors.
Radical7 chapter 11 . 5/2/2011
I think the selections for the academic team were pretty off. There were 2 5th years, when there were several older students who would definitely know more (atleast Terry and Susan). And what is up with Ginerva being in everything?

Sorry if I'm being a bit mean, but I'm not a fan of Ginny 'fangirl' Weasley.
Radical7 chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
Nice story so far. I wanted to know more about his training and abilities which you kind of skimmed over. The promise of new types of magic is interesting, and I hope that you develop that. The plot of the challenge from Durmstrang is also promising. Reading on now...
Mrs Yaya chapter 40 . 4/16/2011
WANT TO COMMEND YOU ON A JOB WELL DONE WITH THIS STORY. MAYBE IN THE FUTURE YOU WILL DO ANOTHER COMPANION PIECE TO THIS STORY.
nightlight's fire chapter 40 . 1/4/2011
Quite a nice piece of work. I like the manipulative Dumbledore, because you make it seem more like he wants to control and that he believes that he is doing the right thing. That's a good part of the plot. I don't really believe in the cliche of the all the magical races having some sort of governing body. I think it's a bit of an odd assumption. I like you eventually had Harry reconnect with Luna, Neville and Hermione. I think that Luna and Neville betraying Harry was a bit odd and way out of character, but overall it was good. One grammar thing though, it should be:

Harry said, "Hello."