Reviews for Harry Potter and the Strength to Fight
mysinger chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
Intriguing chapter! I think Harry is Ginny's secret admirer. I'm also wondering if Harry's animagus form helped him fight the poison. Well done!
sbmcneil chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
I think I've read this before, but I'm enjoying it for the most part. I have a hard time believing Sirius would leave his money to anyone but Harry. I can maybe see Remus, but Ron and Hermione? The Weasleys? I can see him thanking them, but he doesn't owe them anything esp after Mrs Weasley was so horrible to him. They've been nice to Harry and taken him in and he's saved Ginny and Mr Weasley from certain death - I don't think Harry or Sirius owes them anything.
AncientMinerva chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
THEN!
PotterFan2237 chapter 40 . 2/12/2014
Ohh. this Fanfic just made my week. i absolutely love it. there needs to be more fanfics like this!
PotterFan2237 chapter 28 . 2/10/2014
i love this story. it is too bad it has ended... if you have any ideas that you wish you used, please tell me as i would like to write one.
MrsJeck chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
This is really romantic, actions speak louder than words. Two people so clueless!
SeverlyLate chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Story and language are simplistic and primitive.
Not worthy to read IMHO.
MALFOYISAGIT chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Is Kayla going to end up with Harry? Because I thought that this was a Harry/Ginny love story. I'm confuzzified.
ozmial chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Well I was really enjoying the story until you literally super powered harry in 1 paragraph. Now I love a strong harry but shouldn't it take a while? I mean its like snaps walks in and throws a potion at Harry" here drink this it'll make you ace all your newts and make you physically strong. Now I did like the wands and necklaces so don't get me wroung. But that paragraph should be spread throughout the whole story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
5th years do not have summer homework because of the O.W.L. tests.
Wow chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Gods, but this is cheesy and unrealistic.

Neville? Betray Harry?

Ron
NoTOLERANCE chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
so cheesy its sickening
NoTOLERANCE chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Good story but a little to cheesy.
x-rayLady chapter 40 . 6/11/2013
This was an interesting story, albeit at times a bit too fantastically for my taste. There were some scenes borderline believable in my eyes, but it was an amusing read for the most part. I do have a practical advise for you, however, that will improve your story. You tend to revert to the present time when you are giving background information, e.g. "One of the Aurors that helps train the DA said" in chapter 36 where "helps" is in present tense (there are many more examples but this was the first I found just now). It would improve your story greatly if you would put it in past tense. Happy future writing!
1,153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »