Reviews for Harry Potter and the Strength to Fight
Let's dance anyway chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
just so you know, at the end of book 5 harry broke the mirror that Sirius gave him. he picks it up from his trunk hoping he can see Sirius, even though sirius is dead then he throws it back into his trunk and there is the sound of glass breaking.
Ima Quidditch Fan chapter 9 . 1/25/2005
Very descriptive room.. glad they are all together. Harry needs them.

Looking forward to more!
Nightwing 509 chapter 9 . 1/25/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you had Harry explain what had happened to him. Please update soon.
Kaleena Mason chapter 8 . 1/24/2005
oh my i want more lol. this is a fantastic story and i am very impressed. I hope that the trunk has more parts to play. I love magical trunks. Hm now what happened to harry.
firebirdgs chapter 8 . 1/23/2005
Hey there; i must say it is an interesting story, glad to see that you try to innovate.

I may not be a writer, but by reading almost every H.P. fic in this site, i have become objective and can tell you that you got potencial to write greater things.

I have a few questions and then i will recommend something.

1.- When will harry realize he likes ginny?

2.- And ron-herm?

3.- Remus-nimph?

4.- Do you plan including humor in this fic?

5.- If you plan to do it will you include peeves?

okay, those were then questions; now what i recommend is:

1.- No more all-purpose all-powerfull becomes rather ANNOYING.

2.- A lot more of internal struggle; harry is still human and also a teenager, remember your own

3.- "true strenght comes from yourself", more determination, more feelings and less speaking.

4.- read more fics, this will help you to have more perspective.

thats about it, and i must say nice idea. i have one of my own; but i'm afraid of writing, this is because i degrademyself. DONT YOU DARE TO DO THIS.

from firebirdgs.

good luck.
alyssia chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
I like this chapter, but please more Remus Tonks. Please.
whitefish chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
Another good chapters. As long as you updated as soon as possible I don't care, Although it is really up to you.
dancerrdw chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
very good i liked it alot i cant wait untill you update
Bobboky chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
pretty good, i liked what you did with the banners
Ima Quidditch Fan chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
Wow, I just found this...its great! Looking forward to some Harry/Ginny goodness. She shouldn't gush over him so much... she is a feisty one, strong with character. Harry needs to appreciate her qualities a bit more. She is the 7th child of a witch, first Weasley girl in generations...she was the first witch Harry ever saw - Ginny is special for a reason. She is strong enough to be his match. ;)
Nightwing 509 chapter 8 . 1/18/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Harry announce he waas back at Hogwarts. Please update soon.
everpresent chapter 7 . 1/15/2005
well it is kind of fun... but I think you're giving Harry a few too many superpowers. And... three phoenixes!
whitefish chapter 7 . 1/14/2005
I didn't expect that to happen to kreacher. I didn't think about Doby or Winky working for harry either. nice job with the story. I like it that your updating frequently. Keep going!
apatel37 chapter 7 . 1/13/2005
I like your story, it is nicely written and thought out.

Hope you keep updating, as I hate it when authors start a story and nver finish it. Keep it up
dancerrdw chapter 7 . 1/13/2005
this was awesome and funny i liked it
1,162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 .. Last Next »