Reviews for Harry Potter and the Strength to Fight
Bobboky chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
pretty good, i liked what you did with the banners
Ima Quidditch Fan chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
Wow, I just found this...its great! Looking forward to some Harry/Ginny goodness. She shouldn't gush over him so much... she is a feisty one, strong with character. Harry needs to appreciate her qualities a bit more. She is the 7th child of a witch, first Weasley girl in generations...she was the first witch Harry ever saw - Ginny is special for a reason. She is strong enough to be his match. ;)
Nightwing 509 chapter 8 . 1/18/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Harry announce he waas back at Hogwarts. Please update soon.
everpresent chapter 7 . 1/15/2005
well it is kind of fun... but I think you're giving Harry a few too many superpowers. And... three phoenixes!
whitefish chapter 7 . 1/14/2005
I didn't expect that to happen to kreacher. I didn't think about Doby or Winky working for harry either. nice job with the story. I like it that your updating frequently. Keep going!
apatel37 chapter 7 . 1/13/2005
I like your story, it is nicely written and thought out.

Hope you keep updating, as I hate it when authors start a story and nver finish it. Keep it up
dancerrdw chapter 7 . 1/13/2005
this was awesome and funny i liked it
socalstephy chapter 7 . 1/13/2005
Good Chapter...Can't wait for more interaction between Harry and Ginny. Update soon!
whitefish chapter 6 . 1/11/2005
I really enjoy your story. I hope you update soon. I have not niticed any spelling or grammer errors, Good job. I know I would have made hundreds. Anyway, great story and keep going
LantianTiger chapter 6 . 1/11/2005
thanks for the compliment. How often do you plan to update?
n6uos chapter 6 . 1/10/2005
well done keep up the great work
dancerrdw chapter 6 . 1/10/2005
cool chapter
Nightwing 509 chapter 6 . 1/10/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you had Harry surprise everyone by showing up at Grimuald suddenly. Please update soon.
jouve25 chapter 6 . 1/10/2005
I liked the way you handled the battle. Harry has a LOT more training to do before he can completely take on multiple death eaters. Don't worry about reading anything that I've written, just keep working on this! :)
magic 8 chapter 5 . 1/7/2005
that was a great storie, please continue and update soon and frequently. I enjoy the whole H/G thing please continue with that as well.
1,154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »