Reviews for Harry Potter and the Strength to Fight
cool chapter
haydenrocks14 chapter 9 . 1/26/2005
good as usual
firebirdgs chapter 9 . 1/25/2005
Wow. You just gained my respect by answering me like that. about your plot i think it is going the right way, really, but you should'nt ve answered my questions at its full extent in this chapter; it would be better by mail, that is to keep everyone in suspense.

About pranks i really can't help you because i don't understand your particular sense of humor; but i know something:

1.- Include peeves in any form, it apears at least once in every JKR books

2.- Also include the weasley twins and more obvious the W.w.w.

3.- target the people you hate

4.-be yourself, if people don't understand your sense of humor bit's their problem

If you like this prank feel free to use it:

Transfigure someone in dolores umbridge and make peeves give him hell for a determinated amount of time. a good idea about the transfiguration is a w product.

One question:

Will you include mark evans?

About my plot idea i think it will wait until i read JKR latest book (h.p. and the half-blood prince) before i decide to make it AU or within 6th year plot-line.

again, thanks for answering me.

All yours:

firebirdgs
babyHarry chapter 8 . 1/25/2005
WAHO! AWESOME! THIS IS SO GOOD! I TOTALLY LOVE IT! upate please its so good! keep it up!
dancerrdw chapter 9 . 1/25/2005
this was cool i liked it alot
Let's dance anyway chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
just so you know, at the end of book 5 harry broke the mirror that Sirius gave him. he picks it up from his trunk hoping he can see Sirius, even though sirius is dead then he throws it back into his trunk and there is the sound of glass breaking.
Ima Quidditch Fan chapter 9 . 1/25/2005
Very descriptive room.. glad they are all together. Harry needs them.

Looking forward to more!
Nightwing 509 chapter 9 . 1/25/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you had Harry explain what had happened to him. Please update soon.
Kaleena Mason chapter 8 . 1/24/2005
oh my i want more lol. this is a fantastic story and i am very impressed. I hope that the trunk has more parts to play. I love magical trunks. Hm now what happened to harry.
firebirdgs chapter 8 . 1/23/2005
Hey there; i must say it is an interesting story, glad to see that you try to innovate.

I may not be a writer, but by reading almost every H.P. fic in this site, i have become objective and can tell you that you got potencial to write greater things.

I have a few questions and then i will recommend something.

1.- When will harry realize he likes ginny?

2.- And ron-herm?

3.- Remus-nimph?

4.- Do you plan including humor in this fic?

5.- If you plan to do it will you include peeves?

okay, those were then questions; now what i recommend is:

1.- No more all-purpose all-powerfull becomes rather ANNOYING.

2.- A lot more of internal struggle; harry is still human and also a teenager, remember your own

3.- "true strenght comes from yourself", more determination, more feelings and less speaking.

4.- read more fics, this will help you to have more perspective.

thats about it, and i must say nice idea. i have one of my own; but i'm afraid of writing, this is because i degrademyself. DONT YOU DARE TO DO THIS.

from firebirdgs.

good luck.
alyssia chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
I like this chapter, but please more Remus Tonks. Please.
whitefish chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
Another good chapters. As long as you updated as soon as possible I don't care, Although it is really up to you.
dancerrdw chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
very good i liked it alot i cant wait untill you update
Bobboky chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
pretty good, i liked what you did with the banners
Ima Quidditch Fan chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
Wow, I just found this...its great! Looking forward to some Harry/Ginny goodness. She shouldn't gush over him so much... she is a feisty one, strong with character. Harry needs to appreciate her qualities a bit more. She is the 7th child of a witch, first Weasley girl in generations...she was the first witch Harry ever saw - Ginny is special for a reason. She is strong enough to be his match. ;)
1,167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 .. Last Next »