Reviews for Harry Potter and the Strength to Fight
Beck chapter 5 . 1/7/2005
WOW! Thanks for writing such a lovely 'spin' on the JK R series.. it is close enough to give me a harry fix until more JKR material is released. Love the long chapters.. keep up with the updates!
Lady Myst chapter 5 . 1/7/2005
This is a Fantastic story and i can't wait to read more.
Arye chapter 4 . 1/6/2005
oh hey, just noticed. is the blue phoenix's name Nightflight or Nightlight? 'cause you called it Nightlight, but i got to wondering if you meant to name it Nightflight after your author's name. anyways, yea. cool story and such...
Arye chapter 5 . 1/6/2005
Hey, cool story. I love Blaze! I was really into white tigers awhile ago, now they tie with leopards. I'm sure you'd see why if you read my story. love the potter mansion. i want a mansion like that... lol. so, update soon! i'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
angolascrubhotmail.com chapter 5 . 1/6/2005
I love your story . I hope you write more chapters but I know it's time consuming . Good luck . I'll read anything you post.

Your Fan David
jouve25 chapter 5 . 1/6/2005
Brilliantly done. Loved the conversation between Harry and Percy. It was so adorable when Harry grabbed Ginny's hand underneath the table. Great chapter!
bommor chapter 5 . 1/6/2005
yea, it sure was fast enough! Awesome yet again, can't wait. I do just have one small criticism which in reality doesn't really affect the story, but sometimes it seems that the conversations go a little bet fast, as if they get cut short. I've noticed this in many readings, and I think that the best way to fix this is to try to slow down the conversations a little, and maybe make it seem like they can't seem to think of anything to say. For example, in the drawing room maybe Dumbledore should have said everybody is waiting or maybe there should have been a slight pause while "those twinkling eyes considered him" or something like that.

Otherwise, this is an awesome story and I wouldn't change it for the world!
dancerrdw chapter 5 . 1/6/2005
it was cool :)
bommor chapter 4 . 1/6/2005
AWESOME STORY!

I especially love the potter mansion and am very interested to see what happens when Harry goes back to school and meets Ron, Hermione, and Ginny.

next update soon plz plz plz plz plz!
FRED chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
if this is not a h/g or h/hr relationship which much too common why not have a tonks/harry relationship with tanks as dada teacher and harry as assistance and have private tutorting with the headmaster in other fields to master them properly.

FRED
FRED chapter 4 . 1/5/2005

FRED
Tanydwr chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
Great chapter. So he's done a lot of training? Cool. He'll breeze through his classes then. He can get the notes done beforehand or whatever, cast the spells/make the potions, and start the homework in classtime!

Looking good. Anyone else going to train?

By the way, the Hogwarts summer holiday probably doesn't start until July. If you remember, the third task in GoF was on the 24th June. And usually the British summer term ends round about the 20th July, though I'll concede that Hogwarts, being magical and a boarding school, probably finishes early.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

And you appreciate crazy reviews! Yay! It's my birthday today. That was a nice treat! (Even if you did post up yesterday and had no idea!)

Lol, Tanydwr
highbrass chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
Good Chapter, keep it up.
Bobboky chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
good good
partxtimeangelita chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
I like your story! i hope u update son. i realy would like to know what happends when everyone gets to see harry again. and what will Ginny and harry do with each other.

ITS REALLY GOD!1