Reviews for Harry Potter and the Strength to Fight
dancerrdw chapter 5 . 1/6/2005
it was cool :)
bommor chapter 4 . 1/6/2005
AWESOME STORY!

I especially love the potter mansion and am very interested to see what happens when Harry goes back to school and meets Ron, Hermione, and Ginny.

next update soon plz plz plz plz plz!
FRED chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
if this is not a h/g or h/hr relationship which much too common why not have a tonks/harry relationship with tanks as dada teacher and harry as assistance and have private tutorting with the headmaster in other fields to master them properly.

FRED
FRED chapter 4 . 1/5/2005

FRED
Tanydwr chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
Great chapter. So he's done a lot of training? Cool. He'll breeze through his classes then. He can get the notes done beforehand or whatever, cast the spells/make the potions, and start the homework in classtime!

Looking good. Anyone else going to train?

By the way, the Hogwarts summer holiday probably doesn't start until July. If you remember, the third task in GoF was on the 24th June. And usually the British summer term ends round about the 20th July, though I'll concede that Hogwarts, being magical and a boarding school, probably finishes early.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

And you appreciate crazy reviews! Yay! It's my birthday today. That was a nice treat! (Even if you did post up yesterday and had no idea!)

Lol, Tanydwr
highbrass chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
Good Chapter, keep it up.
Bobboky chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
good good
partxtimeangelita chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
I like your story! i hope u update son. i realy would like to know what happends when everyone gets to see harry again. and what will Ginny and harry do with each other.

ITS REALLY GOD!1
Eric chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
that was greath, but please update faster. Oh, I hope that this is a H/G fan fic.
Nutty AL chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Oh come on! Sound like Harry just become a stud! I'm willing to beat that when Ginny sees a New and Improved Harr.. She'll wet her knicker every time see look at him! LOL!
dancerrdw chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
thank you it was a fast update i liked the chapter too
Tanydwr chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
You replied to me! I feel so loved. I'm also British and insane. You don't mind someone insane reviewing the story, do you? Besides, I must be doing something right, people actually like me! (Well, they like my work and this is shameless bragging, so sorry!) Sounds good. So Harry's been taken back to the mansion or something? And I liked the conversation with the mirrors.

Keep up the good work.

Lol, Tanydwr
Nutty AL chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
Harry is badly hurt so who will help him . Or is some one that will help him? Ginny is fallinf for him already! LOL Update asap!
Bobboky chapter 3 . 12/31/2004