Reviews for Worlds Apart
xBud chapter 1 . 6/7
I'm so glad I found this again!
It's Nightcrawler! I l
sugargirl89 chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
I'm a little confused here; did everyone in the ninja world conveniently forget how to fight? Naruto is kicking butts in Duo's world, yet Duo, with only a few bombs and devices, is taking out highly trained ninja's left and right. I'm pretty sure that Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke should have been able to hold their own in a fight against Sound ninja. I mean come on! They were pathetic! And why does Itachi have all these ninja fighting with him - the only ninja who should be fighting with him is Kisame. I think you are underplaying the abilities of the ninjas, because in their own world they should have the advantage, not Duo.
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I found this again after hours (I tend to get distracted very easily) of searching. I have always had a special place in my heart for this crossover. Thank you for keeping this up.
Rabbit Pie chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Oh my gosh: all I can say is that Duo and Naruto SUCK at being each other... and yet are rather good at it at the same time.
Rabbit Pie chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
I was fully expecting Naruto to get shot this chapter... :D
Brenden chapter 36 . 4/13/2014
can you make a sequel that includes other dimension Please, after all if this is what you get with 2 well...
Wrathkal chapter 36 . 6/8/2013
Extremely fun read.
csad21 chapter 22 . 1/8/2013
Bwahaha! ROFL

This is priceless! Took me literally minutes to stop laughing!

Poor, poor Treize!
csad21 chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
[ Did they really still think he was Duo? Or was Duo just completely nuts and no one could tell the difference? ]

Bwahaha! Sorry, barely started reading this, but I just gotta say this. If this story hadn't been recommended to me as an awesome Naruto/GW crossover, *this* would do it. Obviously I don't need to fear this story doesn't do Duo and Naruto's characters justice. *g*
Abyssal Angel chapter 36 . 1/7/2013
That had to be one of the most amazing and epic fics I've ever read. Thanks to just how good this is, I'm now off to check out your other stories to see if they're just as good. If they are, you just might end up on my rather short favorite authors list!
LordsFire chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
You're nerfing the non-Naruto ninja here a bit hard. It's one thing for Duo to be able to tank Sound-nin; they could easily be mooks. Kakashi, however, should have crushed the Sound-nin just as readily; they have literally *nobody* aside from Kabuto and Orochimaru that would be up to even making him break a sweat.
Kittens Kat chapter 31 . 10/18/2012
Well parts were like Star Gate and then at the end Spiderman and maybe bits of Eragon. Either way it is still good! :)
Kittens Kat chapter 22 . 10/18/2012
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! TOO FUNNY! :)
wind dancer1981 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
glad to see your master piece here again don't ever stop writing or make lose affect you and always push foreword and keep going