Reviews for Of Brothers and Sisters
shadowfan999 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to see what happens next
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
this is really awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
::chuckles:: Nicely done. There are some errors here and there, but overall it's a fun read. Any chance of this being continued?

I agree. Sand DOES suck. Like the intake of a jet engine. ::nods::
Xeno chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
UPDATE NOW!
Xeno chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
UPDATE NOW!
KamiKaze no Kage chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
Great story! Most SIs I've read aren't this short but this is quite well written. You just need to lengthen your chapters. PLEASE UPDATE OR SUFFER IN HELL! -
wolf-in-hell chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
Hot damn! another good fic. When is more coming? Soon? Now? Later? When will later be now? Soon? Ive been watchin Spaceballs too often...mumblemumble...
Ranma-Yasha chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
Pretty cool, better than most of the short SIs I've read lately. It took me a long time to find season 7 too, but one day I found it on with the ova series really cheap. I think I'll add this to my c2. Please write more soon!_
ChaosRonin chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
This is progressing nicely cant wait for more chapters
ColdCypher chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
:D Cool chapter :D I wonder what his excuse for knowing the Jurian style is gonna be... did he learn it from Tenchi of something? ... M...
borg rabbit chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
The sound of clapping hands. A pretty decent little bit SI. Send more when you can.

Genma stairs in shock blinking. Do you mean "stares" or "stared"?

before we beat the piss outa him toghter Would it be better done "together"?

Just two items this time, other things I saw, I just attribute to your style.

Ciao,

Wes
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
...*starts bashing head agains wall* *BAM* is *BAM* their *BAM* no *BAM* end *BAM* to *BAM* souns *BAM* and *BAM* genmas *BAM* stupidity!

its kind of funny that way but what will the chinese morons do when they see ryu and ranma togeather...
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
So Tenchi and the gang will most likely show up in this story? Sweet! I can't wait to find out how Nodoka is related to Tenchi. How long till we get to see Genma/Mr. Panda reduced to a quivering mound of pain?
Innortal chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
I'd like to see a way for Washu to be able to double-glomp the Saotome brothers/sisters. After all, she needs new guinea pigs, and those two would keep her occupied longer than Tenchi. Just be careful how you approach the subject of powers and the light-hawk wings.

Good luck, I look forward to seeing how you cross them over with Sailor Moon. Just don't fall for the "felt up by a drunk haruka and Michiri" path.

Innortal
Sleepingbear chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
I see yet another author has succumbed to the temptation of writing an SI.

Certainly an interesting concept and way of handling the insertion. I'm interested in seeing where this is going, but since you're going overseas, it may be awhile. Too bad, so sad.

Good luck and come home safe.