Reviews for Touching the Dark
issues09 chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
great story i like it alot :)
kataro-fire-spirit chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
hey i think this is a great story so far and you are so right about raven thats y i really dont read many storys about her any more but yours is great keep up the good work
Gubba-Gubba chapter 3 . 2/2/2005
me like, me like
Abuhin chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
Brilliant story. It's a nice exploration of the beauty that likes within the darkness.
Esprit D'escalier chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
Please, don't turn this into a romance. It is already good enough as it is.
Unbidden Terror chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I'm so glad your one of those that understand. That Raven isn't dark because she's depressed but because it's safe to her. Your style's nice too. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters.
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
Not bad. I bet ya that Raven will start to feel even more guilty for yelling at him now._ Please continue.
TIGERGRRrr chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
i like it so far and i agree with u on the depressed raven thing. plz update
Underlanker Legion chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Not bad. I'd say that being like Raven is actually more normal for some people. I like your use of description.
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Very nice. I sure hope to see more BB/Rae in this. Let me guess, her flight will be soothing for her, but she still can't concentrate due to her constantly thinking of Beast Boy and thinking she should apologize? I hope so. Or somethin' like it._ I can kind of understand what you mean though. Raven has had a horrible life, but a number of people seem to make her TOO depressed.
Luciano chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
I feel the same way as you! A lot of people think Raven is a freak,but she is just different.
Luciano chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
FoureyedRae chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
very good... (pleez no romance! nono)sorry... by the way, interesting rant, probably true, and I love the way u write! it almost sounds true... more please!
Jessica Prozzillo chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
will you make another chapter? please make another chapter! the story is so good,please?
Tsuki Koorime chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
oh, i really agree with you! why people just don't let the others be like them want to be? she is just a quiet and introspective person, nothing more. They think people like star is more... normal? C'mon, she's a bit crazy for me, with that all happiness. I like Raven because she is different, and she IS HAPPY BEING that way. - and i loved your fic! you're add!

ja ne :)