Reviews for Snowball Fight Round 2: Kalinin vs Sagara
Laura chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
hahah that was good

i like the dark humor of it, the humor isn't very out there and obvious but that's why it's funny. some people are saying you need to work on your humor but i think it's a good kind of humor.. i dont think Sousuke and Kalinin could act funny, they're acting like they would normally act which makes it hilarious XD i think that if you tried to make it any more funnier, it wouldn't be good because they'd probably be out of character. i really like this.. lmao i cant believe they really tried to kill each other.. Sousuke and the icicle! haha i was imagining him with this crazed look on his face holding up the icicle... i loved it
Anime Crazed chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
lol! That was hilarous! I loved it! D
Dreamingfox chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Great Fic!

I really enjoyed reading it.
Cristina chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
This was hirlarous. Espically for the ending. Keep up with the good work!

I was wondering are you going to have another match between Kalinin and Sousuke in Colorado?
tfn chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
oh gosh that was so hilarious. i love the way they take a simple snowball fight and turn it into something way too serious. the last few sentences were a little weak, but besides that, i really enjoyed the story.
vic chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
the ending could have been more funny, but the fight itself was so great! thanks for this bit of fun at the end of vacation
Iataru Hadagshi chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
The story was enjoyable to read, but I don't think, even him being who he is, that Sousuke would seriously try to KILL anyone of his friends. It was fun until the end; I so terribly hate when a beloved character dies in a seires. Ecspecially Sousuke! ;-; But really, try to work on your humor. Also, get some sort of editor or something, or have it proofread by a friend.
bscl43 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
that was way to much fun
Hououza chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
In truth that was dark but funny. The last part could be taken in any number of ways, reaching from serious to parody, as this was humour I am looking at it in the parody sense. The first part was the best where it was more light hearted.

I look forwards to reading chapter 13 (which I have in another window), in part to see if we will see the outcome of this battle reflected there...

Merry christmas!

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
MJP chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Dude... this was pretty macabre...

We have to work on your humor...

I mean, yeah, it was a good read, darkly humorous, but the "humor" part of "dark humor" kinda dropped off around the end.

It started off with some great promise. I think you need to watch Fumoffu before trying FMP! humor. Mark Twain once wrote "Write what you know." This reads like Lakewood, indeed. It can indeed be worked on. However, it reads as good combat fiction. The ending really had me laughing just imagining it, especially since I'm starting to incorporate Kalinin pretty heavily. _

I urge you to get your fics proofread and edited before you post them. There are some grammar errors that really shouldn't be making it to final.