Reviews for 5th Year Return
deathwolfkitten chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Why don't you continue this? It is really good!
chewbacka chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
i love the stories where edward returns home and it is a edwin, roiza, and alrose. i also like crossovers with twilight, x men and maximum ride. XD XD :D

from chewbacka
Driftwood Dragon chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
WOW...I REALLY like this chapter too. I'm glad that he came back as Edward. I thought Winry had a baby too...but it was just Roses' baby. I would love to read more of this story. Are you planning on adding to it? I'd love to know what is going to happen. Keep up the GREAT work on it.
Driftwood Dragon chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Wow. This was a great chapter. I liked how you had him explain everything that happened. It sucks that his father didn't want to come with him. I wonder what those bad guys are going to do in Edward's homeland. I guess I'll find out in the next chapter.

Well, I REALLY liked it...you did a GREAT job on it. Keep up the GREAT work.
Iniysa chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
I know it has been a long time, but I was wondering if you were ever going to come back to this fic and finish it? I really want to read more of it! :)

Lauren
darthdrew1704 chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
dude a great story i hope you update soon

darth
Kaioma chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
I like it you better keep on writting this. please and thank you very muchly
Inuki-chan09 chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
This is a very good story, I love the plot line. I've never read on even remotely like it. I hope you update soon, that's quite a cliffhanger to leave an audience on. Keep up the good work.
narutolover700 chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
great story please continue

this is a master piece

some advice

you should rewrite the first chapter because the facts are incorrect.

ed never had a teacher in munich

he met with his father and friend alphonse hedriech

in munich theres an exact copy of everyone in amestris

but the main storyline is about ed his father and alphonse hedriech.

please update

gohanlover700
a chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
UPDATE!
Darkmoon Fleur chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
Really great beginning! I love it! I can't wait to see what we'll happen when he'll meet Winry!

PLease update soon!
GundamWingFanatic90 chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
Great story! I loved it! I hope you can update it again soon! Wow, I never thought that there might be a way to get back to Resembool through a wormhole... - Good theory! Well, again, I hope you can update again soon, and good luck!

-Fanatic
Moonbeam chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
This story is so great! Why haven't you updated? It is written very well, and shouldn't be left unfinished. Update soon, need more Ed/Win fics around.
Doreedo chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
Please update! I just recently read this chapter ( wasn't getting it's emails through! ,
Pixiechck0016 chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
This story ROX! I hope you update soon!