Reviews for Blood
Troo chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Uber tired and not good with words tonight, but I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your story. :)
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I think this might have been how McKay felt on their first real battle against humans during a mission.
SaJi chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Very nicely descriptive. Dark fiks make me happy. D
aweena chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Hey, I was reading over a bunch of old SGA stories, and found this, and it's pretty awesome. You're an awesome writer!
Rinne chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Wow. A brilliant piece of writing, you've captured Rodney's shock and horror so well.
krysalys chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Yep, the first time you kill a person will haunt you for the rest of your life. But it does get easier to bear over the years, only because you have time to deal with it and put it in its place.

Some people are never able to deal with it, and the memory dfesters in their minds and souls. Others are able to look back on that moment and say "I did what I had to to protect (insert name(s) here)," and move on with their lives. A little darker in their souls for what they did, but able to continue on.

Excellently written.

-}-

Krys
Kippling Croft chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
This was very good.
ESCotLoE chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
wow! that was great

i would love to see a follow up of this fic, to see how Rodney deals with what he's seen, and to see how Sheppard explains his actions.
Belisse chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
WoW, great story! I loved the violence of it, but at the same time it was fast and to the point.

The story was short but with a concentrate of everything. I just loved it! Keep up the good work!
lightdarkangel124 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
awesome! I liked it!
Apocalyptic Muse chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
This was amazing. I suck at leaving reviews (never know what to say) but I thought I needed to drop a line on this one. The description was incredible... -Muse
Singing Wolf chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
This was just incredible. This is the second time I've read it and I apologize for not leaving a review sooner! But it was too good to leave just a rushed review.

Action is incredibly hard to make real for the reader, and fight scenes are the hardest. The choreography has to be perfect, or it jars the reader out of the scene. You made it come alive. I could see each movement, as John fought them to protect Rodney. I loved how he was silent throughout, as well. It lended another level of depth and horror to the scene, since it didn't distract from the fight itself and Rodney's inner voice. Even when he was stabbed and didn't make a sound, just fell.

I can't find the words to accurately describe my love of this story! Suffice to say, that I thought it was absolutely outstanding and I hope you write a lot more for these characters. Shepherd is an surprisingly heroic figure underneath his sarcasm, and Rodney is at his best when he's worrying and taking care of someone he cares about.
J. Dragonsoul chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Awh... poor McKay. He's such an asshole, but no one needs to see that much violence and death...

Good fic. You wrote the fighting scene especially well. It was easy to follow, but still rich with detail. Good job.
illman chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
A bit gory, but very well written. A good story.
OXBastetXO chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Poor Rodney! Great job dealing with a very hard subject. This is far beyond Rodney realm of experience, but something he's going to have to come to grips with. You've got a very good handle on him! Bravo!