Reviews for Stuck on Mute
teenelizabeth chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
"There was nothing between us but - "

"Sex!" I blurted out, and my boyfriend just stared at me. P

I see that this story is 4 years old, but I'd really love it if you continued it.

-Christine
briquerouge chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
if you didn't put that pairings note, i swear it could be just *one other* person (you should stick that note at the end of the story.) Like when Amon wakes up next to Touko, he can't look at her because he knows he doesn't truly love her, it's just lust (he wants to get it out of his system, i guess)... and the worse thing is, he's thinking of someone else in bed!. He should feel guilt/remorse of some sort. Poor Touko. Yet she still wants to be with him. That's what I got.
annyomous chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
I think it would have been better if the story was a littler longer for clarifcation. To clarity who Amon's talking to and who "there was nothing between". I know he's talking to Robin in episode 15 and I assume the other is Kate the former Craft user he hunted. But it might be benefital if you made that clearer. Just a suggestion, I'm not a writer or anything.

Inquiring idea, I must say.

Merry Christmas.
Dahlia Lane chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
wow that was interesting, i think it would have been better and less vague if you had made it longer. I think you left your readers in a bit of a puzzle...but maybe that was your intention? I'm stuck on one ting this quote

“There was nothing between us but—”

Thats from episode 15 he was talking about Kate.

From your reviews I see some some people thought it was Karasuma. Was it suposed to be? Kate's dead, as we all know, but did you some how include her in this? A little confused _ but the enigma in this interest me.

'Wow i'm probably over thinking this way to much, I'm sry I just see so much more than what is actually there in everything'

Any way write more I wish to hear from you again

P.s. If your looking for the episode name to ep.15 it's "Time to say Goodbye" Love that episode too!

Until Next Time

Merry x-mas _~
platedlizard chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
I get it. Amon's a bit of a player, isn't he? Let's see, he's going out with Touko, but having sex with Karasuma after a Hunt (personally I don't see that myself, but whatever) but is really in love with Robin.

The other choice, besides Karasuma, is Doujima; but that just does not make sense, personality-wise.
young wiccan chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
I can only see two girls, Touko, and either Robin or Karasuma, who's the other?