Reviews for Cryptogrammar
Gator tiger love chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This is very sweet, short yet satisfying, and the looks into their lives and relationships are very interesting indeed.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I notice the word 'spork' was never actually mentioned. It's still a rather cute ficlet, though, highlighting how differences can being people closer together instead of tearing them apart.
Scarab Dynasty can't log in right now chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I liked it. A very well written story and it doens't neccesarily have to be a pairing if you don't want it to. I like your style (though I have to was you, what wAS the five letter work that began with a S? SPOON is all it could have been! *falls*)

Anyway, a good all around fic, and it's cute too! Well done. :)
ToriAnnMari chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
cute & interesting an odd mix but liked
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
This is so sweet. I love the light but emotional exchange between the two girls. Love JoeySeto kissing on CNN too.

You're a great writer.
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
very cute lil one shot, not many yuri's on here but this one is a kind of unliekly pairing and very cute. But man a spork...I didn't think that was a realy word. 0o Anyway cute fic, loved it!
Obscured Illusions chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Heh heh... spork. xD "Glimmers" of S/J? I don't think so. But I likey, I likey!

I saw what you said about my poor challenge in Lil-Riter's fic... *sob* My poor Jii-chan! My lovely Pegsy! They deserve LOVE! Not for people to run away SCREAMING! Don't fear the wrinkleshipping... ... *cough*

Anyways, keep up the great work! _~

~Kate
RaineKitsune chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
That was really cute. I've never really imagined Rebecca in a relationship with anyone, but you really made this pairing work. Great job!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Cute story- I like what you've done with a very rare coupling. The contrast between Shizuka/Rebecca and Seto/Joey was especially intruiging.

The crossword-backdrop was definitely interesting. It's sort of funny, although I don't know why, that you responded to a challenge that involved a 'spork' without directly mentioning it. ::shrugs::

In any case, this was another great work. I read the announcement in your bio, so I suppose I'll be reading more of your stories next year!

~DSF~
Lyrical Rex chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Something to eat with spoon, right?

:D! Cute little thing you've got here. most possibly the first shizuka/rebecca story I've ever heard of.

but it's cute. XD!
allyson chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
huh?
Indigo Tantarian chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
That's the first I've seen of this pairing... and I like it! Very well-written!

...And the word was "spork," wasn't it? I was dying to find out the whole time. _
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
wow, ive never actually read a fic with these two characters interacting before, it just never really came up. but, i think you've done it very well, and summed up shizuka's character espcially well in not making her the stereotypical sweet and innocent one as she is usually portrayed. good job, keep up the awesome fics.