Reviews for The Scent of Rain
lily chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
AW So sad. But swet
SuseCutesy89 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
wow...i totally overlooked this when i started reading ryou/seto fics...you should make a sequel...it was awesome...like totally sweet...
Rapturous Voice chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
good story!
Wildwolf chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
**loud fangirly noises** Come back, Ryou! **turns to Seto** Visit. Visit often. **nods to herself** Yeah, yeah.

Damn it, that was cute. And the scene with Yami no Yuugi and Bakura drunk made me giggle. For some reason, though, Bakura strikes me as a violent drunk... or just violent. That could be it.

Kya! **happy chibi grin** Love!
Lizzie chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
*cries* That...was...so...sweet! Normally, I'd be jealous, because I love Ryou, but hey, who can be mad when its so sweet! Good story dude, keep writing!
Fire of the Angel chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I. AM. GOO.

And as I said over on LJ, what is it about Ryou and water? ::drool:: :P

Any chance for a sequel for a bit of an insight into their relationship in the future?

Sorry I couldn't form a more eloquent response. ::sweatdrop::
Mashimaro-Byul-012 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I read this a while ago, but I never got to review. I donno why but I'm very sorry ; Anyway, I really liked this. For some reason, YamixKura was much more intriguing to me than SetoxRyou. I just loved Bakura in this. Great job!
dead dead dead nothing is here chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
That was really sweet. Please make the epilouge!

And it was majorly long, which made me think that it could've been a three-chaptered story. o.o;

Anyway, EPILOUGE!
LFangor chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Mm, Euroshipping. *squee*
AkinoBekyCarterBakura chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Merry Christmas! Hope you got my card? I liked this fic much, write a sequel. You can set it after those two years and then there can be a 3rd sequel, where he takes part on the olympic games and yeah... Wins?*shrugs* Just a suggestion. It shows how much I liked it though.

Oh and did I tell you I LOVE yamixkura, so yeah a sequel. I want to know how it continues with them and how happy theyll be.

So yeah, Wonderfull fic. Just write that sequel. You melted my heart with it. Youre a wonderfull writer.

Oh and could you continue with harem? Im waiting for it, but I can understand you,- everybody wants so much from this talented writer. *clasps hands dramaticaly together* Its so difficult to be on the pink of fame...*grins evily*

So dont dare to dissapoint your fans. Waiting to hear from ya!

Akino
Maedhros chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Just in time for christmas too! Great story, congrad! I love the way you place the two couples together, and still remain a sense of realism for allowing Ryou to persue his dream at the same time. Great job!

Merry Christmas!
DJ Silence Yuy chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Aw! It's so cute! But so sad. Poor Kaiba and Ryou, they have to be apart. It's a good thing that Kaiba runs Kaiba Corp and can do whatever he wants, lol.

This was a really nice fanfic. It was also really good. I hope you do decide to write an epilogue. It'd be nice.

Merry Christmas!
MotherCHOWGoddess chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Aw that was so sweet, Relinq! What a nice Yuletide present for us SetoXRyou groupies... and for the YamiXBakura watchers as well - Nice touch with the teachers/school couselors at the airport -*Snerk!* Funny you should have Ryou be a swimmer, 'tho... Is there some kind of collective subconsciousness regarding Ryou that we tap into when we write? considering that in a "Still being Written" *eh-hem* interlude I have Seto waxing semi-poetic about Ryou comparing him to a dolphin...among other things.

Lovely, lyrical and sweet. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
konnistique chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
depending on your mood?

*hmph* you bet i won't stop bugging you until you have the epilogue up!

_;; Yami and Bakura 'did it'... *dies* they're so cute *squeals* i wanna see more darkshipping action! *dies again*

Yami: stop bugging her, shes a euroshipping writer remember?

me: *sniffles* but i love seeing you with Bakura! *cries*

Yami Bakura: X.x

yeah... merry christmas to you too love the ficcie!
kurayami ryou-sama chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
I'm not logged in, sorry. Anywho, this was so sweet. If I was able to cry, I would have... 'cept I forgot how to... Nice fic, Chika-sama! *huggle*