Reviews for The Gift
little minamino chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Totally romantic!Loved it soooooo much!
SasuNaruSasu4everANDever chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Nice story!
whoknowswho chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
this is cute but i saw some grammar errors and the words just don't fit on the sentence sometimes. anyway, it's nice!
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I'd probably die had I been given teddy bears for five ocassions on a row, by the same person! Haha! :) Much as I am tempted to say 'nice work' or 'nice', I won't do so, primarily because I always have so much to say, just like now. I love the proposal, well thought of and oozing with fluff. Now there. I lost my train of thought. Oh well.
Rissa chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I really love the story, the bear part made me laugh so hard! Great Job! Keep it up!
botan peony chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
i am a botan and kurama lover kb4eva anyway me like and keep it up
Seigaku Regulars chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Sweet very sweet!
thomas dog chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
THAT FUCKING SUCKED. GET SOME FUCKING OTHER VETRAN FAN FIC WRITERS TO FUCKING HELP YOUR FUCKING ASS BITCH
Latina Jun chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
It was really romantic.
CSIFanGirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I like this stroy so much! It's very very well made! LOL! MUAH! You could win an award!
Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Nice. I loved it.
Chloe chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I like it, but, you really most definately gotta go over this, there are spelling errors and punctuation errors and some statements repeated in the same sentence. Other than that I like it.
reader chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
aw...so sweet, anyway, if you read my other review, you should know that Kurama is not Suuichi H. Please change the characters accordingly.
HarryPotterForever1113 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
What a simple but very beautiful one-shot!
Botanfreak chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
What a beautiful one-shot!