Reviews for The Twelve Hours of Christmas
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 8/1
So sweet!
HeartOfAspen chapter 1 . 4/25
Oh stars, this was adorable! I loved guessing who it would be at the end and this little ending was absolutely perfect.
Saissa chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Wonderful. I had no idea that Sirius was such a romantic!
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Awww~ -coos adoringly- I always loved that song but this story makes it thousands of times better~ I've adored Sirius and Hermione as a pairing but seeing him as a romantic is simply too cute.
Victoria chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Lovely! Amazing! Beautiful! Perfect! Heart-warming!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
I actually tried singing the song with your version of words (in my head, of course) and it works quite well! :D Thanks for sharing this unique oneshot! :)
marauders lover7 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Right now I'm thinking 'Oh my gods! Why can't I be Hermione? She has Sirius Black in love with her.'
I just want to say it was awesome. So romantic with comedy. Fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This has been the cutest thing I've read for years and years now, and still is, no matter how many times I've read it. Brilliant fluff dear! Cheers! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Lol, Draco: What the deuce?
Also it kind of defeats the purpose if you list the couple in the intro list. Just saying xD.
Janna18 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Absolutely LOVED it!
Never read a one shot so complete!
PLEASE write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I was right!
hpfreakofalltime16 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Cute story!
GnCdwll chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I love thisssss! It was an absolute thrill. I love Sirius! He is such a sweetheart and I want him for my owwnnnnnn! Oh yeah and I like Draco here. He and Ginny were quite unexpected though. But anyway, he even almost took my heart if it wasn't for your splendid ending ;))))) I love Sirius Black! 333
HandsomHolly chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Aww! Okay, I usually don't review (Fanfiction is my guilty pleasure) but that was the most adorable thing EVER! Every man should take a leaf out of Sirius's book :P and when you say it's a mystery and you need to figure it out... I kind of already knew because I found this by searching Hermione and Sirius fics. Still adorable though. Loved it.