Reviews for The Twelve Hours of Christmas
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/1
I actually tried singing the song with your version of words (in my head, of course) and it works quite well! :D Thanks for sharing this unique oneshot! :)
marauders lover7 chapter 1 . 2/8
Right now I'm thinking 'Oh my gods! Why can't I be Hermione? She has Sirius Black in love with her.'
I just want to say it was awesome. So romantic with comedy. Fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This has been the cutest thing I've read for years and years now, and still is, no matter how many times I've read it. Brilliant fluff dear! Cheers! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Lol, Draco: What the deuce?
Also it kind of defeats the purpose if you list the couple in the intro list. Just saying xD.
Janna18 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
*PHEW*
Absolutely LOVED it!
Never read a one shot so complete!
PLEASE write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I was right!
hpfreakofalltime16 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
THIS IS ONE OF THE CUTEST STORIES I EVER READ ON ANY FANFIC SITE. I LOVED IT SOOOOOOOO MUCH.
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Cute story!
GnCdwll chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I love thisssss! It was an absolute thrill. I love Sirius! He is such a sweetheart and I want him for my owwnnnnnn! Oh yeah and I like Draco here. He and Ginny were quite unexpected though. But anyway, he even almost took my heart if it wasn't for your splendid ending ;))))) I love Sirius Black! 333
HandsomHolly chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Aww! Okay, I usually don't review (Fanfiction is my guilty pleasure) but that was the most adorable thing EVER! Every man should take a leaf out of Sirius's book :P and when you say it's a mystery and you need to figure it out... I kind of already knew because I found this by searching Hermione and Sirius fics. Still adorable though. Loved it.
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Awwwwwww... This story is so cute! This must have taken forever to write...
I just realized something. It is the middle of June, but I am reading Christmas stories...
Okay, then!
PhoenixSong2013 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
It's the middle of summer! It's MAY! AND I CHOSE TO READ A REALLY, REALLY, LONG ONESHOT ABOUT CHRISTMAS? AM I MAD?
Marion Hood chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
So amazing and funny and romantic and cute and brilliant and...you get the point.
Seriously well done