Reviews for Merry Christmas
ecwecwecw1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I really enjoyed this. I thought it was a fun, short little fan-fiction.

Since I'm a guy (And I'm straight) I'm not the biggest fan of yaoi. There are only three yaoi pairings that I actually enjoy (This not being one of them). That being said, I felt the way that you wrote this came across really well, while at the same time I felt the character stayed in character to how they were in the actual show.

Overall, great job. Very well done.
wff-writer chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
aie... very nice.. liked it a lot..

minna huh? IS that a common name cause my other friend has a friend she calls mina.
Esinololly chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Aww..that was really cute!
Magasa chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
what a cute story! _ i love it! KouKou forever!
mamawar chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Likey, likey! It's really well written! And it's so kawaii! I hope to see that you've written nore KouKou fics! Because you're style is quite good!
Threnody chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
That was so SWEET! Koukou forever! Wonderful fic, wonderful pairing, wonderful everything!*
Syaoran-Lover chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
TOO CUTE! This is so L-O-V-E-L-Y! Beautiful!

It's one of the best KouKou I've read: great story, nicely told, heart-warming situations... I especially loved when Kouji saw in what state was Kouichi because of his present!

KAWAII DESU! -

THANKS SO MUCH FOR "GIVING" THIS STORY TO THE WORLD! I've saved it!
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
That was so uber cute!
aishiteru ayu chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
you should have taken it further! *winkswinks* XD
wouldn't you like to know TT chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Happy holodays marry christmas to you too. hehehehe well it's not tecnetlly christmas anymore is it? ahwell...it's only 4 hours and 35 min. past hehehe yes I am up in the morning at 4:35ish. and No I did not wake up I'v not gone to bed yet. yet i'm not tierd well...not that tierd. anywaz...I LOVED your wonderful koukou story. most christmas stories about fronter are good. hehehehe...I relly liked this one though. _