Reviews for Under The Same Roof
Orangefox1 chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
WOW u r amazing. i love all ur work...just beautiful i love how you put things and make them sound. you are an amazing writer. i absoultly love it! :D
kylielink chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
liked it.
TeBlacks chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
Nice job!

This was a very cute story, an original idea. You made it work very well and I enjoyed reading it. Altough i have to admit I think Rory got away a little easy in the end. But that's just my opinion.

Keep on writing )
sexwick chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
love it. you're really an excellent writer! i love the bittersweetness of the whole fic but of course, i greatly appreciate the happy ending. doesn't stop me from wanting more though, keep writing :)
mo chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
like like like this story! like it very much!
anonomous1624 chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
yay! i just read this and i really, really, love it. it's angsty the whole time, and then they finally get together at the end..YAY! it's well written and thought out, and i just thought i'd review because i get mad when people read stories and dont review(:
Fickle Sobriquet chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Thanks for finishing this. I appreciate it.
Spreeaholic1 chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
great chapter. i'm glad they finally got together )
Lightbluechocolate chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
I love. Thank you. Beautiful.

Looking forward to the sequel where we actually see the relationship... :-)
Amy 19merz86 chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
What a cute ending! I love this story so much; I couldn't have imagined a more perfect ending. Awesome job with this story, it was great.
MarlyCook chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
I loved it! I really really loved it! It's over now and I am sad, but at least I get updates for Sex or Love. I am very happy that you are updating quickly on that one. And I hope you continue doing so. I'm also very happy that this ended a Lit.

Anyways, amazing writing!
ggfan01 chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
Awesome story!
Good2Know chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
Whew! That was so good yet so angsty. You had me worried, I'm glad they ended up together in the end.
faded grace chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
That was awesome D I love Rory and Jess.
Anjali chapter 6 . 7/4/2007
I'm still reading! I can't wait to see the re-write. Happy writing! Cheers.