Reviews for Karma
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Bahumbug to you too!
I enjoyed this throughly.
It needs a little work in places, but it's pretty good.
blue-eyed-charmer chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
awsome story, loved it
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Aw, very sweet Christmas fic! I loved all the multiple personalities talking. Great job!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Pretty silly...I like Rage...
toenail chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
that. was. the. best. one-shot. of. bb. and. rae. i. have. ever. read.
bamberbabe88 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
i liked it a bit confusing at times but i liked it nonetheless. _
WWLAOS chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Gah! Blast you, Cyborg! How dare you interupt Gar like that. If you saw them via that camera, you should have known better than to barge in (and you should have been recording it), and even if it was just some kind of sensor, why didn't you bust up Kory and the mini-bat? Blasted cyborgs, always goin' around messingn things up. Anywho, the inner voices (much like my, admitedly less polarized, ones) were quite amusing. Of course, my favorite would have to be rage. I especially enjoyed "the kiss shall consume you." Must've laughed for two, three minutes solid after that one. I really, really liked the story, it was a lot of fun. I'd also really, really like to know what Raven got BB. Silly Secret Santas and their secret santa-ing.
Kuroi Inanis chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
AWW! THAT WAS SO UBER-CUTE! I love how you played the emotions, they are one of my favorite parts of Raven!
The Mad shoe chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Man, i just cracked up when i read the comment Raven's gross side said about giving Beastboy a thong, it was AWSOME!
SuNsHiNe10 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
I already told you how much I adored this story, but I want to tell you again. It's AMAZING. It was funny yet heartfelt and not to mushy. And the bit with the personalities was priceless ("Rage will consume Happiness." *giggle*) I glad I was lucky enough to have someone so talented draw my name.

Love always,

Melody
L.O.D chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
that was cool. much props to doing all the personalities. funny and well written.
Susilo chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Great. The emotions were a nice touch. I just wish that Raven did get her 'present' early.
Papersak chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
So cute! The multiple personality thing was really funny... might even hafta draw that eventually...
The Last chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
I like it! Rage was funny.. Great writing!
pokey chapter 1 . 12/24/2004