Reviews for Friends Make the Best Lovers
Jeanetteg chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Well, this is interesting... Try and put some interesting moves on Logan and Max involving other women that would make Max very much jealous and also Logan doing visa-versa.

Jeanette
Maria656 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Loved it! since we had a prequel, may we have a sequel [or some other bit of M/L fluff]?
nat452 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
man i hope this is not the end
what happens next now that they love eachother
please update this is such a good story and its not finiched
JAK chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Hi there! Just discovered this fic and wanted to say that I enjoyed reading it very much, despite the liberties that you took with the timeline of the show. S2 doesn't exist in your universe, huh? Virsus- what virus, in other words. Quite amusing and entertaining.
Jakoby chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
This is great! You should write more max/logan stuff you're really gd!

I think the 'barbie has a name' was the best line!

*Dari*
Lexa2 chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Real good but scary, I am at this very moment watching out at the same time as reading, i paused the ep right after Logan said "when some girls dont eat they get cranky" then started readin right where it said "when girls dont eat they get cranky"! I thought that was nuts
Katana2 chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Beautiful, just beautiful.
DarkAngelFanGoddess chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Finally! Woo Hoo!

More please.
EdenAdvance chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
you gotta write another fic like this... I loved it.
Arabiana chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
That's so cute! Write more stories full of fluff please!
artemys chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
Yah! throw that guy down, girlfriend! YUMMY.
margaret chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
hurry up and write more pleeeeeeeeeease!
melba chapter 1 . 3/2/2001
I enjoyed your story very much. It captured the spirit of the characters and it had a happy ending. I am a true romantic and I liked the way your story ended.
Steph chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
u ROCK
Erin Cale chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
That was really cute. If you write anything more than this, I'd be willing to read it, but I also think this story can stand well enough on its own. Great job!