Reviews for Bad Bones
Elm1892 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Hands down just truly amazing. I've always wondered if Lloyd and Ursula had some form of relationship what it would be like and you my friend have portrayed it perfectly. I'm speechless, honestly one of the best stories I've ever read. By far the best fire emblem story, you are a truly brilliant author I commend you. There is so much I want to say but I just can't, closest thing to perfection if not perfection itself
Morality0duality chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
You got your point across and that was harsh.
Erk23 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
WOW, this is good. Really good.
Shinigami Miroku chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
... Normally I'm not much for lemons, and less so for angst... but I've always had a soft spot for the Black Fang, and the Reed family in particular. The creepiest part about this story is that it's completely able to fit inside the game itself. An excellent piece... it made me love the Reed family even more, and bring my hatred for Nergal and Sonia to new heights.
Knives91 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Nice work. And no, my conscious did not make a run for the border.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Quite enticing, I really enjoyed reading this.

I like how you offered a different, eclectic perspective of Lloyd and the darker side of him and what he can feasibly be capable of. Loved the ending, it was tragic yet bittersweet as well.
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
So sad. Damn that Sonia bitch! I had trouble trying to kill her without getting everyone killed and when I did, I did a victory dance (no I didn't) Ursula/Lloyd huh? I didn't think of seeing them together, since the game focused on the characters, the protagonists mostly but yeah, that is something. Not only that, Ursula was truly gorgeous, sucks she had to die! DAMN THAT SONIA! I never did see Ursula as someone who was evil, I sorta now see her as an older Nino trying to still get Sonia's affection. GODDAMN THAT BITCH SONIA! Wow, I cussed her out three times here. Hehehe, that felt good. Lloyd too was a favorite of mine too, too bad he couldn't join or Linus. But Karel's good but if I had to choose, I'd pick Lloyd over Linus and Karel over Harken. Why need Harken when you already have Raven (my number one favorite!) unless you're trying to get the support conversations (Which is a HUGE pain in the neck!)
Anoynomous chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
A few grammar mistakes but that's about it.

I really hope to see more Ursula/Lloyd fics some day.

This story was nice, and the ending wasn't too depressing neither sad.

I guess I just really liked the way it ended, instead of leaving a huge cliff hanger before he fought, there was a sign of hope at the end.
Maybe I'm a Kinkajou chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
o_o Oh, wow. I've never thought too much about Ursula/Lloyd until this story. It's a great piece.

Keep it up!
Rexnos chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Screaming in terror was certainly not my reaction to the piece. It's rare for players to think about the opposition as deeply as this in the game. You made something out of nothing here. I don't think there was a single thing in the game that insinuated a LloydxUrsula pairing.

Great fic here. I don't read lemons much, but this theme was too interesting to pass by. It truely made me feel sorry for the Black Fang. They started as defenders of justice but ended up as pawns in Nergal's plot. Sonia deserved to die and if you skipped that mission, you're a loser.

Excellent,

Rex
Limited Heart chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
You're so talented, it's amazing. Breathtaking story, by the way.
Elucifur the Ancient chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
A sad ending, but a great story none the less.
Sabre Levant chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Great...just a flawless story there.

Hope to see more stories from you. *thumbs up*
Rain Sky chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
o.0 um... well... i've never been such a big fan of lemon fics b/c everyone starts thinking all Japanese girls are like that and we aren't... but well Lloyd/Ursula (dionne w/e) is a rare pairing as almost no one focuses on the Black fang. congrats on the choice to be different
G0dZilLa chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
not much to say other than great story nice de[th and character interaction good job!