Reviews for I'll Be Home for Christmas
0Start chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I agree with Neassa, please write another chapter. I want to see him home for Christmas. I love this, so well written! Take a bow! Bravo!

(Whistles) (Claps) WOOT!
Neassa chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I like this story will you make it longer like... see what happens when he gets home that would be cool because I just HATE IT when writers end on a potentioaly good part and then they end the story. that is just plain mean so please let us see what happens next.
tomboy101 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Wow!Great story!I just love Riku don't you?
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
That was such a great story! Hope ya write more stories like that! You're such a great writer!
Penelope Francisco chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
very good! (claps) i love this very, very mcuh! (shakes head vigorously) ooh, Riku will be HOME for X-mas! (blinks) (pauses) actually, i read this a LONG time ago, on X-mas eve, in fact. i just didn't have an account back then. now i have one. so here's my review. (blinks) does Santa visit realms of darkness? (rubs chin) hmm... (waves at computer without turning head) go to someone else now. i need to ponder this until my head explodes. (stares at ceiling while stroking chin) hmm... (head suddenly explodes)
Shadow Tsunami chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Aw. That is so cute. I love bittersweet sotries like that. That's why I think a sad ending is a good thing once in a while. Of course, happy endings are welcome too. That's why I like Petshop of Horrors so much. The broadway show doesn't even compare to Petshop of Horrors and they also have nothing in common. I think the broadway show is an insult and a mockery to the manga even if they are related in any way, shape, or form. You should try Petshop of Horrors sometime, maybe even put it in A Fragmented Tale. Speaking of which you haven't updated that since forever! I love your fics, you should be a writer or something. -
Lillith chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Wow... so sad, it's really good though.

Pretty dramatic...
Ken chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Jr.: Ken's still in Teletubbie Land, but as soon as he gets out, I'm going to show him this story.

It is excellent.
DemonicK chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
*claps* Ah, excellent Rikucentricity. *thinks for a second, before drawing a crude copyright symbol on Rikucentricity*

Merry Politically Correct Holiday! *gives the outrageously long word to Rurouni Sayan*
Rain Urameshi chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Ranko: This is so cute!

Rest: O_O CUTE! HOW CAN IT BE CUTE!

Ranko: The last line! _

Rest: ((facefault))
yuffie510 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Oh, wow! This is great!

Nice job again Rurouni Saiyan!

I love Riku central fic! :)
Charcoal Hearts chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
That is so deep. *sniff* *sniff*. SO cry-able. The details are soo extraordinary. you have a great gift for writing. It's superb!*clap* *clap*

you know what this reminds me of? "One year six months" By yellowcard.(Yellowcard ROcks)
Bily's Shadow chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
*tear tear* that was a cute Christmas fic.
Sai-ryo Aura Feana chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Nice and simple!

Great job!
ZTX chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Aww! That was sweet! I cried a little bit. I also have a drawing for you, but my STOOPID scanner won't work and I can't get it on the computer! And yes, I had to go into gory detail. I'm all for the romantical shizznat and what not.

Happy Chrismahanukwanzaka!