Reviews for Cast Away with Seto Kaiba
Zara chapter 18 . 1/8
This is the children so therefore this would never happen. It all seemed a little too direct. Kiaba would definitely be fighting off those emotions if he did feel something towards Tia. And there wasn’t enough card games. This is suppose to be Yu-Gi-Oh there should’ve been a card game at every conflict. Like maybe Kaiba would challenge Kiyo to a duel in order to get his ship or something. He would probably run into a few inhabitors on the island and challenge them to a duel in order to get shelter or whatever. Also serenity and Mokuba...really? Mokuba is too short it doesn’t matter how long it’s been. In the Yu-Gi-Oh movie Moku was older but he was still came up to at least Seto’s waste. I like how descriptive it was, it’s just a little too unrealistic. I like fan-fictions that I can picture it actually happening (That are more possible) but this was straight up unrealistic. I can’t even imagine this happening, even if I did, it doesn’t even feel like Yu-Gi-Oh it feels like some romantic comedy action anime.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/26/2020
After reading the story 3 times, I found it better every time I read it. It’s very well written, and I hope you find it in you to finish the story. This is a good read and deserves an ending, if you have to take your time to write it, I am willing to wait. This is among the best stories of this fanfic shipping, and has a great character development. I feel that Seto Kaiba is honoured very well in this story and his characteristics. You a great writer and I am looking forward to more if you come back to write again!
KowlaQueen chapter 18 . 7/19/2019
PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH THIS STORY! T.T ITS SOOOOO GOOD AND THAT ENDING! T.T
schaouk2006 chapter 18 . 6/13/2019
Update please!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
Atualize eu estou amando essa fanfiction
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
Ficou ótimo
GreeksAndGeeks chapter 18 . 7/23/2018
Welp, 2018 now. Awesome fanfic. Been reading a lot lately.
BlackMagic040 chapter 18 . 3/15/2018
UPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDAAAATEEEEEEEE plz :(

Great storyline! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 1/18/2018
It's 2018 now...
Jasmine chapter 18 . 5/6/2017
Noooooooo I need an ending I nave been reading a lot of fanfic and where's the Travis family and best friend reunion.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/18/2017
Up please ToT wait until you
Meena chapter 18 . 2/25/2017
Omg update please one of the best stories I've read
Guilty-of-Obsession chapter 18 . 2/24/2016
Ummmmmmmmm... so this might be a bit creepy to Review on a fic that's been dead for over 10 years .. but are you gonna finish it? ... Please do :P _
Guest chapter 18 . 7/22/2015
PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT HOW THIS ENDS! I'm sorry, I know I'm a little late to the Yu-Gi-Oh fanfics but c'mon! You can't just end it like this! I'm sure you're done with this story, but if you ever thought about writing this again, I would totally read it :)
Nikkiv25 chapter 18 . 3/16/2015
Please update I really like this story and want to see how it ends
1,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »