Reviews for Cast Away with Seto Kaiba
Jasmine chapter 18 . 5/6
Noooooooo I need an ending I nave been reading a lot of fanfic and where's the Travis family and best friend reunion.
Up please ToT wait until you
Meena chapter 18 . 2/25
Omg update please one of the best stories I've read
ZsammyZ chapter 18 . 2/24/2016
Ummmmmmmmm... so this might be a bit creepy to Review on a fic that's been dead for over 10 years .. but are you gonna finish it? ... Please do :P _
Guest chapter 18 . 7/22/2015
PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT HOW THIS ENDS! I'm sorry, I know I'm a little late to the Yu-Gi-Oh fanfics but c'mon! You can't just end it like this! I'm sure you're done with this story, but if you ever thought about writing this again, I would totally read it :)
Nikkiv25 chapter 18 . 3/16/2015
Please update I really like this story and want to see how it ends
forever froz3n chapter 18 . 1/8/2015
Update! it's been forever!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Great story. But kaiba likes ishizu, its soooo obvious. 4 ex: he always stares at her
ImmortalFaith chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
Please continue this! TT I really love your story!
To the government: Why are we not funding this?!
Dark Rapunzxl chapter 18 . 9/29/2014
I think this was an AWESOME chapter! PLEASE MAKE A CHAPTER 19! And 20...and 21... and 22...PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS AMAZING STORY!
Fratchelya chapter 18 . 9/23/2014
UPDATE!,!,!,!,!,! Please pretty please o please please please pretty please !
Fratchelya chapter 18 . 9/23/2014
I loved your work but please try to write I really would love to read some more of your work thanks
xFlipJamsx chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
i know its been a long time but please update the story i really want to know what happens and how it ends.
Liz Briefs chapter 18 . 9/6/2014
I hate cliff hangers so much! However, I love this story! :) it is very well written and a has a good plot. I can't wait to see when they are finally rescue!
lemerly chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
O my god please tell me that this isent over! You left it on a cliff hanger duke knows where tea and seto are please tell me your not done with this! Haha this fic did nothing for my fear of crabs but it was funny ( I swear I'm afraid of my life of them) that was a bit random but anyway haha please finish this I love it!
1,158 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »