Reviews for Help Me Say
XroseXchildX chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
*tear* literally. im crying a bit right now. that was... beautiful...
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Aw... ya just had to pick my most favorite part of the movie, didn't you? Jeez, make me cry...

I have to say you are one of the most prolific writers on this site. Everywhere I go I find you! It also helps that you are amazingly talented. I really enjoy all of your fics, so much so that I even read ones that are based on movies and books I have never read or seen. You're a great writer!

~ Verona
Lovely Daughter of Darkness chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
That was so beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. I'm in the midst of writing my own phic and it really helped me realize that the poor Phantom could never entirely get over Christine. Please read mine, I love your style and would greatly appreciate your input.

~Best Wishes
Jamie chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
~cries~ that's beautiful ~sniffle~
pattilupwned chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
This is creepy. I was going to post something exactly like this before I even read your fic. This is beautiful. Please do write more fics!

af881
The Maiden Amorisa chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
:CRIES: ;-;
All Apologies chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I love that movie, and I love this phic too! :D
Hoshi-dono chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Wow. Been awhile since I've read anything from you. Still you're writing is beautiful, and you still are one of my favorite writers. I loved the movie to peices though.

Btw, Raoul sucks. You know what would have been a better ending if like Raoul's head got chopped off, and Erik and Christine passionately kissed while the credits rolled. To bad though...that freaking fop had to win. Meh sorry for the rantage. Great fic.

~Naomi
Scott Summers chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
I absolutely understand about the every single movie you watch bringing inspiration.

I just saw Phantom tonight - LOVED IT, of course - and wanted to write the story you did. ;)

Wonderful scene, and you did a wonderful job of capturing what I imagined this to be like. Excellent.
Kaya DC Pandora chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
SO touching. I love that movie too. )
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
I suspected that the movie's ending would cause a slew of fanfictions to erupt, it was beautiful though your treatment of it seems uncharacteristically predictable. Though appropriately you chose the correct song to alude.