Reviews for Learn To Be Lonely
IceSnowAndGlamour chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Sad...I love it.

Awesomeness.

What I like is that you don't quite say who antoinette is til the end, and the E/MG factor. Plus antoinette is a cool name XP
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
So sad, that song and this story. Good job capturing the emotions in this piece.

phantom_jedi
ofarrogant chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
This is wonderful! Do you plan on continuing? Or was this a one-shot? If not please update soon! It's really good!
Nameless Waif chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I'm going to go cry now...

Poor Erik.

I do like this fic. And I love that song...

Well done, I say.
Aki T chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Beautifully written. Learn to be Lonely is an amazing song, and I nearly cry when I think of all that little Erik has suffered. Wonderful play of words and emotions in this short little story, I salute you.
spaciireth chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Oh, how sad! But good at the same time. If that makes sense... hopefully it does. :)
Invader-Hime chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Very good! This was very well written. I love young Erik fics and I love how you have explored the relationship between Erik and Antoinette.
Rowin chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I love stories like this. It would cool if you would continue with this story.
delphigirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Fabulous story! Beautifully written and very touching. Would love to see a sequel to this or a continuation.
All Apologies chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
very sad and well written :)
Petunias chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
oh! you must continue this story! it's so good! I am going to see the musical in Febuary and I'm hoping to get my hands on the book one of these days...
Kaya DC Pandora chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Cuteness! It's nice to see some work on this part of Erik's life. *applauds*
Blonde Songbird chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
That's... very sad actually. Wonderfully written, but extremely sad! I applaud this phic! Bravi! Bravi! Bravissimi! ) Great job, m'dear! Keep up the phantastic work; you've got an awesome writing talent. Merry Christmas and God bless!

Your blondeness,