Reviews for Warm Me By the Fire
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Nice story!
crysteelia chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
this story is great! i luved it! tinsel -shudder- the bane of my existence...i'm so jealous! i ish i could write fics as good as yours. i have so many favourite quotes i can't put them on _ keep up the good work! this has always bothered me for some reason, they have tv-like devices and earpieces and all that junk but the only way to get messages is from birds, come on, is it so hard to get internet there. weird, ne? bet ya think i'm insane for caring aboout this stuff(well, i am insane, but that's besides the point!) it's not fair! why can't any of my friends even know what anime is? ne, ne, could you be my friend? -puppydog eyes of DOOM- anegai?(i'm pretty sure i spelt that wrong) gah! i'm supposed to be writing about your story but here i am ranting! gomen nasai! anyway i really should...must...stop...stop writing, don't betray me, me! well, ja ne!
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
i burst out laughing when you said about tinsel being evil

the fic was really cute
nabil chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
You rock so much man! i LOVE that story. And i totally love it when Kakashi pinned Iruka to the wall and did that! OMG! I love that part! An yeah, since I'm a BIG BIG BIG KakaIru fan...so can you like...make a love story...about them? I would love it so much!
GabberJabber chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
yay kudos to you!

gr.. i know from personal experiences the evil of tinsel!

(shudders at desterbing memory of a black dog, a glass of milk, and tinsel!)

the horror, the horror. the pg-13 horror!
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Best christmas ever. That's all I can say.
windwhisprer chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I hate SsuNaru. Normally, I can't stand it.

ish lying

But I loved your story. And it's always good to have some yoai in your diet.
Oh my God chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
I LOVED THIS FIC! soo cute.
rldarling chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
wow this is really good!

i love it!
Yuri of The Unforgiven chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Ah, that last line was priceless. And yes, tinsel is evil.

Definitley one of my favorite stories.
kori hime chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Kawaii! Mistletoe is just such an useful plot device! Hehehe...
shmell chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
loves it so much!
Reijou chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Aw... :3 I ruved it! very much! Great work!

SasuNaru! :3
rry chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
AW that was cute *giggles* if you think about Naruto did get a Christmas present it was Sasuke*giggles*
MissDbzMedabots chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Oh! SasuNaru! YAY! Even though it's kinda summer right now... I always like fluffy christmas fics! _ of and I'm so happy I found some nice SasuNaru again :D Thank you