Reviews for A Twisted Christmas: A Scrooge Tale
corpselover chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
i realey thought that was cute. It showed the truth and the lies all in 1.

love tabatha

P.S. Can't wait to read more.
FrogsofChocolate chapter 5 . 5/20/2005
interesting idea. The chapters could be a little longer, and you could use a bit more imagery but besides that its rather good.

I don't know what doesnotwanttobeidentified's problem is but he/she obviously needs an attitude adjustment. It was bad enough saying those things in the first place and having them in all caps, but then he/she didn't even put his/her actual penname! If you ask me, that is being a coward.

I don't know what the deal is- if he/she's angry at you for doing a twist of A Christmas Carol (though you disclaimed) or if he/she had the idea to do something like this. Or perhaps he/she has already done something like this. If so, he/she needs to learn that plots in fanfiction are almost always repeated. There are tons of D/G fics with them getting locked in closets, switching bodies, serving detention together, etc. There's no reason for someone to get so upset about another person having a similar idea. I'd understand his/her anger if you copied his/her story word for word but with what little evidence doesnotwanttobeidentified left, other readers and I are left to think that he/she is just a jealous writer.

Perhaps, he/she tried to write a fic like this but it didn't turn out well and he/she is just jealous that you've been able to work with it more. Have you posted this story anywhere else under a different penname? Perhaps, he/she read it there and then saw it here. (I had that happen to me before) Whatever the case, flaming someone and not leaving a proper penname or a way to get in touch for a response, is just being cowardly.

If you ask my opinion, you shouldn't take what doesnotwanttobeidentified said too seriously. There will always be people who don't like what you write, it's something that we, as writers, have to deal with. Its the way you deal with it that counts. I'm very proud of you for not putting a mean response in an author's note. (you handled yourself better than I did when a similar situation happened to me)

Anyway, keep writing, don't let the critics (and flamers) get you down too much. I think you've gotten off to a wonderful start and can't wait to read what is next. A couple things to remember: you may want to be more descriptive, use words that help the reader invision what you are writing. Remember, not everyone knows the story of A Christmas Carol so you may need to explain things a bit more. Besides that, you've done well and I'm looking forward to read what you write next. .

-Jessica (FrogsofChocolate)
Squirtser35 chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
Very well written, please continue with your story!
doesnotwanttobeidentified chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
YOU IDIOT!YOU ARE PLAGERIZING! ITS CALLED PLAGERISM WHEN YOU STEAL SOMEONE ELES'S WORK! IF I WERE YOU I WOULD DO SOMETHING ELSE. YOU COULD AT LEAST MAKE A LITTLE TWIST.
shadieladie chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
keep goin but you missed the bast line "poor exuse for picking a man's pocket every 25th od December" well keepoin though