Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
Very nice
TOMMAFELTSON chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
Ok this bit was just so hilarious I started to cry from laughing at twelve thirty am:

7/24/2012 c6 Blue
And then the unthinkable happened.

Hannah Abbot saw a pig go flying by her window.

The ground suddenly became very hard underneath a Ravenclaw's feet, because hell was freezing over.

A man somewhere in Greece ran down the street, screaming, very loudly, "The End is Near! No, Wait! It's here!"

the Greece bit was just like someone walking into the cinema when people are halfway between watching some film and saying yo yo

yo whas crackalakin! Apart from the popcorn!

And then some random guy saying true dat!

Don't ask me umhow I know this... Ok I'll tell you no need to get your licorice wand all in a twist! Ok, this happened when one day I was driving round town with the girl I love! Nah just kidding! Ok so one day I was watching some film in the cinema ( can't remember what the film was now ) and this weirdo comes striding in, walks to the cinema screen, looks at the audience, and yells " Yo yo yo whas crackalakin!? Apart from the popcorn of corse!" and then some guy drops his popcorn and stands on his seat and shouted " TRUE DAT!"

That was all a dream.

Well

...

Bye!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
Ok, that fix started of alright, but then started to get horrendously stupid. I say you work on your endings and make sure you have EPILOGUES at the end. This is not constructive critism but is half constructive critism and half critism. Please work on these things and don't put bold letters
at the start of each chapter. I have a few things to thank you about, thank you for making this a dramione story and thanks for trying not to make it cliche but failing miraculously epicly.

Ta ta
Blue chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
And then the unthinkable happened.

Hannah Abbot saw a pig go flying by her window.

That was hilarious.

I love their banter. I thrive on banter.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Hermione knew she shouldn't have been worried. After all, she'd done well. She knew it. And she knew she had great chemistry with Malfoy…..ON STAGE! Just on stage.

That part was so funny!

And I'm very impressed with Hermione's daring with the last few paragraphs.
Blue chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Hermione laughed, realizing they meant Malfoy.

Oh shit. They meant Malfoy.

I love how she thinks it's really funny before it sinks in and she freaks out.

I love the plot of this story. It makes sense (at least, I think so) and it is original. I'm getting a little sick of the Romeo and Juliet stories (not that those aren't good too). I just want a change and this is a nice change.
SlytherinDream98 chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
Yay! It's a Draco/Hermione/Blaise Love triangle! Sort of... I like the way you've written the past chapters- very breathtaking, humourous and everyone is very in character. I love it, so thank you for a good read! I can't wait for the next chapters!
ncchick chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
awesome
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 15 . 8/3/2010
Thank you.:)
allyandmax chapter 15 . 8/24/2009
aw this wholething was absolutely adorable
allyandmax chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
HAhAHAH this is hilarious
DA786 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Loved the story, I was laughing hystarically and it was really incredible.:)
sillyangelxo chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
that was the cutest ending, hahah. can't wait to read more! ;p
sillyangelxo chapter 2 . 7/28/2009