Reviews for Hating You
Dr-Doctor1992 chapter 15 . 10/12/2015
Gosh these characters have mental problems!

It's an anjoyable fic, though I feel it should have ended a few chapters ago.
Laudi14 chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
You should continue this story it's soooo good I like the Matt/rika thing hahaha that's awesome beer thought about it
Loves chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
Why you no update? A losing game is awesome, but please update this a well, this story honestly rocks and you let readers down by not doing justice and giving them an update. Good job though :P
Anon chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Good story, but seriously Kari is psychotic. I feel bad for Takeru.
Echizen WingS chapter 15 . 6/26/2011
I think the first chapters were better... ; There are some things that seems forced xD but well, it's still an enjoyable fic!
Lilac Lenalee chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow, I have been searching 4 a decent story to read forever now, and yours was just what I was looking for. Seriously, you are so extremely talented with writing, I burst out laughing (hysterically) about 50 million times, and I just adore the dialogue you create between characters, really, I can read it forever and never get bored. You have exceptional skills when it comes to creating friction between two characters, I just love it. Seriously I couldn't stop reading this, I loved it so much, so I really hope you still find the time to update (cuz I will eagerly await!), but if not please just know this story was so epicly awesome and I think you are a sensational writer!
Koatan chapter 15 . 11/27/2009
Greatest Ryuki I've ever read (actually this is the first one xD) please update
Daughter of sea and wisdom chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Hahahahahahahhaha

that was so funny i can not believe you

nice one
Kairi chapter 15 . 8/6/2009
I usually never ever EVER review a fanfiction, but this time I'm BEGGING u if u could please update? It's such a great story! I love the way you portray the characters and well i've also never laughed so hard reading a fanfic. Please update! it would be such a shame this story is not finished! please! and thank you for the hours of fun reading!

Kairi.
xoxo Juniebug chapter 15 . 11/2/2008
This was a rushed chapter but I think it was one of your better ones. i feel like 90% of the chapters up till now have been too slow of a pace.

on a positive side, im in love with your story! i hope you will get your laptop back and update soon.
xoxo Juniebug chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
LMFAO!

I was giggling insanely the ENTIRE time I read this chapter!
lil miss rebel chapter 15 . 10/18/2008
update soon i want 2 know wat happens next come on its 2008
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I notice that this story hasn't been updated in forever, so I doubt that you will update. But, please do! This is an awesome story and I love it to death. Update, update, update!
Akane Naomi chapter 15 . 3/19/2008
Haha, awesome story you have here! XD I really love how Ryo and Rika communicate with each other, ah... "love" _ Oh and I love the T.K. and Kari pairing, now if only we could get to the part where Ryo and Rika get together...haha.
omgbraah chapter 13 . 3/12/2008
OhMyGod.

I've read this story about a million times and I'm still in love with it.

And I just realized you haven't updated this since 06.

PLEASE don't tell me it's going to be on a permanent hiatus, because I would most likely die. Well, not really, but in a psychological sense.

Yes. Anyway, I can't re-review capter 14 or 15 because I already reviewed them once, but I wanted to review this again, to try to remind you that some readers will DIE if you don't update (once again, in a psychological sense).

But yes, oh and question: I was wondering if you'd let me "borrow" (I guess) or interpret, for use of a better word, this story into a SasuSaku pairing for the anime Naruto. It's TOTALLY understandable if you don't let me, but please take it into consideration; I'd try my hardest!

Hoping you update soon and give me permission,

ickle kat