Reviews for A Moment of Stillness
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aw, so sweet. This is really a great story, I loved how you took the characters into your own story but still kept their personalities strong. Great job! You're a really good author.

Sandy
xxfirebubblesxx chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Wah! such a great fic! I think you captured each of their personalities really well! X3 I loved reading your fic! poor momiji... T.T but i'm glad that u created this story! nice job! _

Ja ne!

xxfirebubblesxx
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Good, wholesome family fics are severly underrated. This one was divine! Characterization was spot on. I commend you for a job well done.
funvince chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I love stories where the Sohma family gets together. This is so well-written and it's a shame that it doesn't have more reviews. It's very believable that Tohru and the others would want to throw a Christmas party for poor Momiji. The Haru-Rin interaction was both sad and touching. Having Hiro and Saki play against each other was just amusing. Overall, great!
Laily chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Ah...this is such a feel-good story-a bit long, but it's not often that I find myself sitting still in may chair, eyes glued to the screen and read an entire story of this length in one go-your writing style, it lends a kinnd of fluidity to the words not often found in most fics, it's just so easy to read. And in the end, it left my heart soaring with joy, at the thought of Momiji-kun being surrounded by people he loves, and people who love him on Christmas day...Great work.
silverbrumby123 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
aw

such a sweet story :)

lol
SnowOnna chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
that was EXTREMELY cute! makes me feel all warm and gooey inside. kudos to you!
Kaeru Soyokaze chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
That's REALLY cute. All of the characters were IC, and I loved it!