Reviews for Sailor Strata Moon
heartbreakerninja chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
awesome story :D
heartbreakerninja chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
this is really interesting :D i like the twist
Sliver of Melody chapter 4 . 4/27/2002
COOOL!
LilBabePinay chapter 4 . 11/18/2001
Please write more, please write more, please write moooooorrreee! MOOOORRREE!
angel of life chapter 4 . 6/5/2001
Aww...how cute. Just love it.
Jigglypuff chapter 4 . 5/24/2001
COOL! Please can you do a sequel to the story!*is on her knees begging for more*
Victory chapter 4 . 4/1/2001
Awesome story! Loved it!
Mystical Jade chapter 4 . 3/21/2001
Aw, that was good! I'm glad Rini and Rowena got along in the end. And it was sweet the way Rowena helped Rini/Yuli stay together. _ Great job!
Midnight Lilly chapter 2 . 3/20/2001
you have only watched the dub your writing shows
Midnight Lilly chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
It would be NEO QUEEN SERENITY AND NEO KING ROWEN YOU SHOULD NO THAT.
Samantha chapter 4 . 3/17/2001
LOVE IT! I like how you had Rowena battle the evil lady and win! And how she used her martial arts...and how Usagi got mad that Rowen taught her viloence! LOL Just like her I think. I also like how you had her help Rini see that Yulie going back would be bad and how she helped them to be together! I LOVE THE WHOLE FIC!

POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
Kayla Tsukino chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
I just had to come back and add this story to my favorites list! it that good! Whata great stroy, I just hope my computer will let me!
Sailor Moon too lazzzt to login again chapter 4 . 3/16/2001
"That was great! I loved the way you described things. I was able to picture things really eaisly, and comeing form someone who can't see to begain with that's preaty good! I can't wait to show this to my best friend! I know she'll love it tooo, just wish I didn't have to wait until next mounth! Keep it up!
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 3/14/2001
NICELY WRITTEN! I LOVE how she wants the sould of Life and Space...Rowen or Rowena's!

POST MORE ASAP!

I LOVE how she looked into their souls and saw their secrets too!

Love ya,

sam
Mystical Jade chapter 3 . 3/13/2001
Wow, very cool! I like Sailor Strata Moon/Neo Moon's combined attack. And Neo Moon's new attacks are funny, lol. "Well, my father is Tuxedo Mask ..." Great line! _ I can't wait to read more.