Reviews for Christmas Time in Victoria Grove
Sophie Capulet chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
i love this story jerrie and teazer are a comedy twosome for sure
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Christianity - blaugh. But nice story!
Hyper Strudel chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Aw, that was a really great story! Mungo and Teazer were confused in a somehow cute way, but the end? Perfect! :3
Krissy4 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
I had to read this again. Then, I had to review it again - why? Because it's you. I still love this - more then you can imagine. I'm going to have to make you a real good present for your birthday now, what with the graphic you made me and this... I still love this, by the way.
Phelinix chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
*doing backflips* i love this story, pure genious,*applause*
Demeter chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
That was so cute. And with two of my favorite characters from Cats. I really loved that story. :)
Super Poet Gurl chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
*cries* No one ever writes stories for me! But I guess a "Non-Updater" like myself doesn't deserve it.

My insane melodrama aside. I loved this fic. It was sweet and cute. IT was funny too. A Chim! Can't wait to read your other stuff.
bompalynx chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Oh, I luv this! It is so cute. Does one shot mean one chapter? no fair! I like how you put in some one I know.. Amber...Ashley..Brandon...
Lyrange chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Aw so cute! I loved the "kitten eyes" part. It's very well described and the first story I read about Jellicle Cats living with humans (and stealing the Christmas decorations too :D). Merry Christmas to you all and Happy New Year! .
Lozzypop chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Aww, bless their lil hearts, that was sweet, especially the part about them not stealing. A good xmas fic. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside *grins*
Attila the Conqueror chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Aw, a heart warming tale (or, if you prefer, tail). I'll have a BIG surprise for everyone after break. You'll never guess what it is either. *snickers* Merry Christmas!
Tie Kerl chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
*raises glass of punch* Merry Misc. Holidays! Hey, it's easier than trying to remember what everyone celebrates...

Very adorable. I love Christmas fics, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy... Nicely written!
Mystitat chapter 1 . 12/24/2004's cute.

But you know, I'd hope whoever was crazy enough to keep Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer in their house would have the sense to keep any christmas decorations far away from that notorious duo!
etcies chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
yeah yeah yeah, merry whatever your religion is. and a happy new year.
Krissy4 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
I loved it! Thank you so much! I just sent you your picture too! Then I checked this and squeel THANK YOU! If you were infront of me right now I'd hug you! Heck if my parents weren't in the room I'd hug the monitor. Loved it; loving it... And merry Christmas!