Reviews for Love Hina Seeing Stars!
Mader Levap chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
I find new scenario equally crazy as original. At least it is not one-against-all anymore... and OOC is expected by design - this fanfic is one of rare situations where OOC is fully justified.
SoaringEagle13 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
This is quite enjoyable so far. Keep it up!
GodsFailedCreation chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
ude this is awsome you've got to update now
Unentschieden chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
What a fresh approach! I hope you will continue th story.
arosario chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
Great story. Love the concept. I really hope you continue this one.
Mad Merlin chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
This is looking great so far. Interesting premise, and really funny. The marriage thing was pure genius. Please keep it up!

-MM
lololoco4you chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
woah dat makes it pretty real..

and the part about kanako actually makes sese to why she is so drawn to keitaro like dat.. haha
reviewer chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
LMAO! GO MOTOKO-CHAN! Defend your husband. D
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Well, this is getting more crazy, and the way things are going now, I've gotta wonder what the final outcome will be.
Krimzonrayne chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Awesome! This was a wonderful one-shot and now it's turning into a highly anticipated series... I'd not sure what you're trying to do with people's characters but I'm loving it. Motoko is just place awesome. Everyone is OOC but in a weird and fun kinda way. Naru acts just like how I pictured her to be. Same with Mot-chan and Keitaro.

Your Kanako is very likable.
Elite Hunter 02 chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
I have to say that this type of story is new to me, but I still find it very interesting. You do a good job of fitting the OOCness into the story. Keep it up!
NefCanuck chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Okay, bizzaro concept but I like it! absolutely hilarious :)

Please continue...
Minamoto Shiko chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
When will you get back to this awesome fic? I PROMISE you I will call you the best author if you continue this. When is the next update? The only idea as good as this would probably be Talon's Mirrors.
Dimitri Plabato of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
*blinks 30 times* Okay Bugsy... what the FUCK was that! LOL! That was mad crazy! Come on with another chapter!
beege chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Brilliant! It's amazing no-one's thought of doing a Love Hina story in this style before now. And you really do have to write at least one more chapter . . . about the post production cast party!