Reviews for A Domino Christmas
Scaehime chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Yes, that line was cheesy, but so what? Even at the end of February, Christmasy fluff is still fluff! It's a cute fic and I like it.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Oh, I love how you wrote Mokuba and Marik's friendship! I loved the scene with the icy sidewalk!

And adorable siblinghood! I loved how you had Seto determined to get there, even through the snow!

Great work!
Daughter Of The Slaughter chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
AW! KAWAII!
Moonshinegirl235 chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
This was so good. This has to be the best Christmas fic that I've read in a long time. You did a terrific job.
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
YAY! ::huggles fic.:: I hadn't realized this was going to be Kaiba brothers cuteness. X3 It's been a long time since I've read a good fic about them! Kudos to you! And throwing in the Marik and Mokuba friendship cuteness was awesome as always! They make such cute friends. And I love the idea that Seto approves of their friendship. :)
Kitten-san chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Yay! I luff Lisa's fluffy Christmas fic!

You know what would be great? If someone did a parody of A Christmas Carol, and used YGO characters! Kaiba could be Scrooge, and Yuugi could be Tiny Tim! And Yami could be Bob Cratchit!

XD

Luff, Zoe
Nightlast chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
::happy bouncing!:: Yay! This fic was sweet! Kaiba Borhter Sibling Cuteness! Yay!

Poor Mokuba... ::hugs him:: Aw...

I loved the hints of Friendship Cuteness too! Marik and Mokuba make such good friends. Yes. Yes indeedly...

Anyway! I love this fic, have no critisms to make whatsoever and I am glad that I read this now!

Keep up the good work and Merry Christmas! -