Reviews for Wreck The Halls
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Oh God.

This is freakin' BRILLIANT! :D
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
You may be the only Armada author I shamelessly love. This is sillyfic, but sillyfic able to double me over with gigglefits.
Piole chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Love it, thanks for sharing.
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Heehee. Decepticons with giant butterfly nets. You are a genius.
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 1 . 2/25/2007

Jingly Bells

That is funny
the arbitress chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Can't...breathe...laughter...all-consuming...

Great job, absolutely awesome!
SJ777 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Ha ha ha... half of me doesn't want to know how it turned out and the other half really does...
The Loliconvict chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
MISTLETOE? Thank heaven those 2 didn't know that you have to kis under that junk!
Alexandra Spar chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh Lord...poor Starscream.
Sweetfires chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
*cackles* *snofles* *snorts*

*just plain giggles*

You are insane. This fic is insane. I LOVE IT! :D

*goes away thinking happy thoughts of Decepticons in a forest hunting reindeer*
some itiet chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
boiring yawn UoU) it is stupied ...yah realy it bbord me to sleep
Boots. Login Whassat p chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
*Sputters, roars and shrieks with laughter. Literally. Glad I'm on my own...*

Indigo, you've outdone yourself. This is bizarre, hilarious and absolutely brilliant, and I demand that you put it up on the 'cell right now so I can watch everyone else die laughing. This is sublime! Starscream dressed as...as...*that* will stay wit me fo a very, very long time - whether he likes it or not _ - and the little bit with the mistletoe was the icing on the Chrismas cake. Cyclous seemed a little too manic, but then I've seen all of three episodes so what do I know?

I salute, bow and fall over with gigglefits in your divine writerly presence. More! Encore!
ckret2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
"He didn’t laugh, mainly because his every reaction modulator had gone into instant lockdown to prevent falling into spasms on the ground in an undignified manner."

That pretty much describes the state I'm in. Crazy Cyclonus... there are really no words for him, are there? *squees over the Christmasy madness* Good fic, as always!

~ckret2