Reviews for Don't Pick Up
ImPrettyGreatJustSaiyan chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
Mizuki! I either think its kakashi or creepy ex boyfriend mizuki
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Please continue this
Jet10 chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
It's Orochimaru.
Arrow of Light chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
I want to read more of This. Its just getting better when i read this :)
Pls chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Oh lord how perfect this is please continue it
bbb136 chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
I like this- AND YOU APPEAR TO HAVE ABANDONED IT! Cruel world.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
I fear for Iruka's safety! It could be anybody on the other end of the phone! I know it's Kakashi though! Good story, I look forward to more, ja ne! The plot is rich and creamy, in the thick way! You know what I mean, it rocks!
kawaiiBlackAsian chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
The radioshack shopkeeper? Lmao. Honestly I think it's either Itachi, Kakashi, or Orochimaru. Poor Iruka. He's one of my most favorite naruto characters. I feel bad that he's being molested on the phone. LOL. Great story. Please continue! I can't wait any longer!
jazzy2may chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
I love this story! Its such a perfect halloween fic! its so creepy! Poor Iruka, asex maniac phone stalker...hope you will begin to update again soon. :D
therealChahiro chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
So far,I am LOVING this series! I hope you continue to write it! I just LOVE the witty humor! Had me laughing like an idiot. Which my mom was pretty curious about. . But anyway,it's an amazing story!

Hoping you continue,

therealChahiro
obsessivesyndrome chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
Itachi! Er. Orochi! Er. The way it goes it sounded alot like Kakashi. Hmm. Gd luck with the updates!
kakairu-lov chapter 6 . 11/2/2007
Yo,

This fic is awsome :3

(Kn't wait to see what happens)

Hope kashi's the stalker
neokid93 chapter 6 . 10/9/2007
kakashi

it's kind've obvious
morbiDreamscape chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
In hopes of a miraculous update, I post this message: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update! And if by chance my plea is heard, I want to find out what Kakashi really thinks about Iruka. _
Brazinha chapter 6 . 2/16/2007