Reviews for Courtship Dance
crimsontears82684 chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
Well, I read as far as I could stand. Hiei and Botan as a couple, while improbable, can work if done properly. I was excited at first. I thought that maybe you could have used the year apart from the others as a catalyst. Having Botans visits to Hiei be a slow build of emotions and affection but nope. This went straight into the nonsensical with Hiei all "I mildly tolerate hr. She'll do." and for all that this mating and courting is potentially dangerous and "forever", Botan sure takes it lightly. Another thing is, why is she suddenly property? One should ALWAYS have a choice, demons or not. Hell even animals have a choice to leave later if they want. That is not "sweet" or romantic in the least. Its psychotic. To be possesive of your love in a nonharmful way is normal to a point. Making it to where the person has to change who they are and then to dictate their actions is emotional and mental abuse... Twilight and its ilk have ruined true romance... Please pick up some Jane Austen if you want to take romantic cues from literature, it is much healthier. Keep writing though. All writing is practice.
Luna Charmcaster chapter 23 . 7/13/2013
kyaa! XXD I loved it you should really put a extra scene on the baby dragon that born. even though Hiei is short its okay because there are some anime's that have love interest between short and tall people. it did actually made me want to cry for Botan on some parts. you did a good job :3
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 23 . 4/3/2013
Don't remember if I reviewed this last chapter or not years ago, or if I stopped reading this story due to all the angst. But I gotta say I'm a little disappointed with the ending. Not only how it happened, but the abruptness of it. Oh well.
Shisenki chapter 23 . 1/20/2013
I really love the story!XD
-Awww, but dear Botan's hair turned midnight black and her eyes were amethyst before was now turned to pink.. *pouty* But at least they're together now.
-Wonder who is that baby dragon being fed by Yukina? Who are the parents? Why is Yukina there? Gotta wait...
Update again another chaptie!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
oohhh this sounds good!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 23 . 10/5/2010
Very unsuppecting endding, and wat was with the baby dragon. Not that that wasn't because it sounded like it was Hiei and Botans kid the way Yukina talked but really it was confusing.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
Thats so sad, is that Botans real story or did you make that up? ether way it was touching
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Why do i feel like i was reading something like twilight in this chapter, thats not a bad thing its just the way things were worded. keep up the good work!
snowy-ray08 chapter 23 . 11/29/2009
is there a sequel?

i love the story though some of the past chapters nearly made me cry, then my dad suddenly barged in my room and saw me all teared up... -_-"

this story going on my favorites
MilitaryBoundNavy chapter 23 . 8/23/2009
I read part of this forever ago! You may remember me. I was kimbley! But I never finished this story. Maybe it wasn't done at the time or what. But I have somehow ended up with tons of free time and have gone back and finished stories I read during high school! I wanted to tell you I think you did a great job with this story. There were times I got frustrated at things that were happening but thats a story for you! With out those parts we wouldn't fall in love with the really good parts! Well I just wated to tell you great job on your story and to keep writing! Peace Out! :)
i-eat-midgets chapter 19 . 8/4/2009
wow,i think you just killed my fav pairing. -.- next time try not to make such a depressing story woman. it's not becoming and it spits on us who like to read when we search for good stuff.
TheRoseOfMakai chapter 21 . 6/17/2009
one thing, WTH is going on i thought this was HXB not KXB story?
TheRoseOfMakai chapter 19 . 6/17/2009
u r sadistic wow i almost cried when i got done with this chapter can you make the next chapter happier?
TheRoseOfMakai chapter 15 . 6/17/2009
O.O you killed Botan
TheRoseOfMakai chapter 14 . 6/17/2009
Wasn't that a bit sudden for a kiss? And Murkuro was kind of ruthless and threatend botan alot. Even if they were "veiled" threats.