Reviews for Christmas Angel
Ice Prince Marth chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Aw! HOW CUTE! Lloyd n Colette, Zelos n Sheena, a rather attractive Santa o.o; And Zelos cutting his hair for the angel...loved it as always; you write so well! Everything is so detailed and just...perfect _
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
These songs and mini stories which i choose not to submit are not personal. Please mock me if u want

Silver Swords!

Silver Swords Silver Swords

Silver Swords Silver Swords!

It's slaughter time for Mithos!

Hear them CLING! Hear them Clang!

Hear them CLING! Hear them Clang!

Mithos now shall die today!

Dragon Bells

Dragon bells! Dragon bells! Slaughter all thw way! Oh what fun it is to kill the Dark Dragon today! HEY!

Dragon Bells Dragon bells! Healing all the way! Oh what fun it is to live to the year 2005! HEY!

Dashing in the skies! on a big ol dark dragon! Through the lancing Desians! ihey make me mad I won't be real sad. I'll just be back with Lloyd and his Dad!
Kimkizna chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
anotehr great chapter!
Rayestar Ikina chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Kya! This was better than the last one! Extra huggles and kisses for you! The perfect Christmas fic - in fact, the best I've ever read. This is going on my favs, no doubt about it. Fantastic job! And I think you should make holiday fics for the ToS cast too, the stories are just absolutely stunning, and quite loveable as well. You gotta love 'em!

~Rei Hoshi
this account is now unactive chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
'I'm not wearing the hat!' Too funny. This made me crack up and feel warm inside at the same time. You are an amazing writer.