Reviews for The Range of Light
TickleMeMellow chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
...Sara's parents are dead...

good story, though!
DolphinAnimagus chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Aww . . . I love how Grissom's destination was Sara's family's house for Christmas-at first I assumed he was heading for a conference or something . . . You write excellent GSR :D
Pheo chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I love a harried, rushed Grissom on a mission! That line "evidence not saying anything that anyone wanted to hear" was awesome, too. I'm surprised that hardly anyone's reviewed this-must've gotten burried. Anyhow, your stories are always fantastic, what can I say? The rushed feeling to get to Sara was done very well and I enjoyed it. Thanks!
gglovebug chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I loved the sense of urgency throughout this story. I could relate to the entire scenario with the cab and airport security very easily. I liked how you kept us in the dark about exactly what Grissom was afraid of missing until the very end. The ending was simple and heartwarming. Wonderful!
Penn chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
'Wanded'? 'Wanded'? Is this a new Americanism? Does the Oxford have it yet? :D

Okay, I got the sense of urgency and time running out and Xmas service is a 'must-show', but hey! Sara's not going anywhere fast. She's on crutches!

Gil can catch that gal running, let alone with a sprained ankle. :D

Penn.
CSIShipperGirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Wow, that was just precious! I love how you made what was simple, the most important thing. Just spending time with her, was what counted for him, and you wrote it just perfectly. An awesome read. Thanks for sharing.

Suzy