Reviews for A Moment of Weakness
DarkinocensDLT chapter 4 . 5/8
An excellent chapter, very good, passionate, romantic, sorry that is also edited, when you enter the page where your complete reading, TT_TT not let me read that wrong. I do not know if you have time, will you help me with that?

Please.

DarkinocensDLT chapter 3 . 5/8
Cute, Kurama is a jealous fox silver hair, I love it, Botan if he's lucky to see it in its naked glory, haa, Well the only thing that bothers is Karasu, man hurt the most tender moment between the red and the movie blue, how rubbish. Toguro're my hero, well no.
Hiei, cute little Hiei, not a cute friend that child?
Well, I loved this chapter, not boring like Comment on left.
DarkinocensDLT chapter 2 . 5/8
You know you have many talents, blushing as tomato
I love the way of erotica is Fic, sorry you've edited, and well my mind is already damaged, so do not worry, of course this is a Lemon half very well written.
I liked.
DarkinocensDLT chapter 1 . 5/8
Wao
I loved the depth of your writing, as always, I really have a way to relate very great.
Well, I continue with the next chapter, and I have all eager to read what follows.
Deb.23 chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Do I have to give a lecherous comment too? Why would Botan think Kurama woyld be put in jail? What was the noise that interrupted them? Damn. I like this.
Deb.23 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Me likey... This chapter is good, though I would have liked to read how they fell in love but its cool. I have always liked Youko or whatever the spelling is.
Anouk Chizatz chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
damn ur story gave me goosebumps sheesh i felt such great lust within myself when i read ur chapter certainly an awesome chapter wow

regards

anouk
Anouk Chizatz chapter 2 . 7/13/2011

regards

anouk
AnnaJLow chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I actually read your entire story on mediaminor and I thought it was brilliant! You definitely have a way with words that is very captivating. I especially liked the way you expressed the chracters emotions and movements. It was all very fluid, like a movie. I normally don't like it when people separate suichi from Youko, but this time I did enjoy it, so my compliments to you. I am fairly new at writing fanfictions and I've only written 2 myself and haven't finished. If you could possibly give me some tips that would be great and I would appreciate it very much. You are the first person I have felt the need to come to and ask for advice on my writing, but I'd admire your skill so much that I feel like I would benefit the most from you. Thank you for a brilliant story. :3
CandyGirl999 chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Okay let me just say-YOUR MY HERO!

This is by far the most-INCREDIBLE KramaxBotan fic I have EVER read in ALL my LIFE! The way you protray them and their love and they way everyone reacted to it-I ADORE YOU TO NO END! _

Gosh if only-if ONLY this were cannon, oh if ONLY!

Will there be a sequeal in the future or is this how its gonna end? Either way I'm fine but if its the latter YOU GOTTA TELL ME!
dela490 chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Hello. I just want to say that I love your story and think that people you misdjuge you about some "hot" scene between them can go somewhere else. Because it's not hard, it's just a testimony of their love. Plus you warn them at the begining of the story. So thank you to have put your entire story (without censure) in another site for we can read it in its original form.
azndevil124 chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
this was a great story! i enjoyed every word of it.
indefinitelyhigh chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
*drools* This was just so awesome :D I love it! Botan's such a lucky woman isn't she? Lols. Very nice job on this :D!
Yuki4ver chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Hello there! I want to say one thing : your fic is super awsame, extra cool, in one word : perfect :X :X :X

I luv it so much that I read it twice _

When I print the first chapter I didn't knew there are more chapters than 1 O_O

Now I have to read the next cyhapters :X

Nothing is wrong, everything is perfect

I add you to my favourites

Kiss ya
Toreh chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
awesome story i liked it alot and it waas very well written! i dont see how anyone could flame this story its too good! u have a good talent at writing if only i could write good in language arts -sigh-