Reviews for Truth
bobbyneko chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
lol, sly little Eiji
bobbyneko chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
This is a really intense story. It brings back painful memories for me, actually. Not with a boyfriend or anything, but a roommate I thought was a friend literally one day they start acting really strange and hurtful, like OIshi did to Eiji, and I never found out really why. If it was a boyfriend, perhaps we could have seen things through, hear each other out. As it was I told the roommate he either tell me what his problem was so we could see things through, or he could leave within two weeks. For better, I guess, he left. It still makes me a little sad (and still hurt and confused) though, because I never hated the person and had actually tried hard to get along with him. I hate having bad relationships with ppl too. Sorry to go off on this rant, I think Im just jealous of Eiji and Oishi, that even though things are looking really bad, I know that they will eventually hear each other out and get together again. I wish my reality was as good as this fanfic. But then, hey, what reality cant be good when it has such great fanfics? Live and let go as they say.

Anywho, Im greatly looking forward to reading the rest of this!
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Wow, very intense
Tsukino Akume chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
This is one of the most realistic interpretations of the Golden Pair I have ever seen. It's *not* all fluff - and much as I love fluffy Golden Pair fics, that's what makes it so fantastic. It's *real*, and so full of emotion, but it's also sweet and honest in the end.

I will admit I'm sort of ... not disappointed exactly, but a bit ... thrown, maybe? By the resolution. Namely how Eiji goes from insisting he doesn't want to forgive Oishi and that it hurts to care about him so much to just ... letting it go. Something about it seems a little off. Like they both just decided to forget about the problem in the first place. Which means fluff, and YAY for that, but I'm not sure it fit with the argument? But that may just be me.

Either way, this is still definitely one of my favorite stories of the two of them. Thank you so much for writing it. 3
speadee chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
There were some things I had forgotten to mention.

How did they both end up at the clubroom? Did they each have their own reasons for going there in the first place?

I also thought that Oishi would have talked about the doubles lineup with Kikumaru first before changing it, even when he was mad. Then again, love does get people OOC.
speadee chapter 7 . 8/20/2008
Good story! Good job on the characters, feelings, and struggles! I almost burst into tears. I really don't get along with sad stuff, but I'm glad it had a happy ending. If it didn't, then I wouldn't have read it.

I also wish they had confessed without all those problems happening, but maybe all of that was necessary to get them to realize their feelings and confess. Hopefully, Oishi didn't catch Kikumaru's cold at the end.

Actually, it wasn't all Oishi's fault. Kikumaru was the one who started the whole thing by not visiting Oishi. Still, I thought Oishi would have at least asked Kikumaru about it instead of letting things get worse. Then again, love can really make people act differently. I hope Kikumaru did tell Oishi why he didn't visit.

I think you did well on both POV. I like how you alternated them little by little, or it would have been hard to follow. Unlike most people, I usually find Oishi's POV easier to understand and write, and Kikumaru's POV harder.

Why couldn't they all eat lunch together? They just had to decide on a place to eat. Also, if Fuji and Kikumaru were eating in their classroom, they wouldn't have to worry about being late because they would already be where they're supposed to be.

I guess you wrote this before watching the last few episodes or reading about the regulars' rooms. Kikumaru shares a room with his older brother. Were both his older brothers and oldest sister away at college?
Mika3103 chapter 7 . 6/22/2007
I loved it! It was so awsome! I just absolutally loved it!
Reppu chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
FINALLY DONE! For Christ's sake, I should never sign onto the GPficdatabase after 10pm, else I'm DOOMED.

And the database, IT LIES! It said that this was an Eiji/Oishi fic, not an Oishi/Eiji fic! Granted, the lines are quite blurred in this one as to who is leading who in the relationship, but when I saw that pairing, I couldn't help but wonder how you were gonna pull off a seme!Eiji. I think you did a great job, though, in not necessarily assigning a role to either character.

And let me just tell you, the best line of this fic was in the second chapter. "Oishi, what should I do?" I don't think it was the line as much as it was the power behind it. The entire scene was set up magnificiently, and I could really feel the emotion behind those words (which is exactly why I loved it the best).

I was also quite amused by how much this fic resembled "Spring Haze." In many ways it was the exact opposite. Eiji's feelings for Oishi were so strong that he avoided him instead of wanting to always be near him. But I think the way he lashed out was similar, though Oishi being the confused one in this fic was awesome. You know I must be feeling serious love for you since I stayed up all night reading your fics. Lord knows I'll have to study for days to make up for it, but it was worth it. Keep up the good work hun! You make me squeal fangirlishly every time.
Reppu chapter 6 . 11/23/2005
So yeah, the end of this chapter reminded me of that scene in DL1, right after the Fuji/Eiji song, ya know? The part when it's raining and Oishi's like, "Don't you love me more than Fuji?" and Eiji pops out with his resounded "Un!" Well, maybe I changed the words up a little, but I think you know what I mean... _

And the whole time, I kept thinking, "Play the martyr Oishi and you'll get outta this! Remember, Eiji smited you first!" Course, you resolved it like whoa, but Oishi TOTALLY could have gotten away with the martyr thing...

Off to read the next chapter. Bet you're tired of me now!
Reppu chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
Darn you, you evil thing! Of course, being the avid fiction reader I once was, I knew that you'd throw in SOME kind of twist, since he was confessing and it was only the third chapter. But I didn't think of this! Guh, now I'll definitely get no sleep tonight. Why must you be so darn addictive?
Renn chapter 7 . 10/30/2005
OMG! do you know that I stayed up until 3 last night just so I could finish reading this?...but then I was too busted to review so...hem...I loved it. Ditch that, I adored it. It was amazingly well written, and if it's your first fic, then I really look forward to reading more coming from you in the future.
FairyMage chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
Aw the OishiEiji love is so CUTE! Thanks for the story!
FairyMage chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
-sniff sniff- I'm such a fangirl. I cried. -sniffles- A lot. Like, needed tissues a lot. And then just to reassure myself of GP love, I went and hugged my GP poster for 3 minutes.

You did a pretty good job with Oishi's POV... considering (I agree) that Eiji is a lot easier to write. Well, I imagine Eiji would be easier to write... I'll find out when I get around to writing my GP fic.
FairyMage chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
"He couldn’t stand seeing Eiji upset. Sometimes he resented Eiji’s cheerfulness, but he realized now how horrible it was to see him anything but happy. He had seen him frustrated, angry even, but this was different. If he didn’t know better he would say that he seemed depressed, but this was Eiji he was talking about. Whatever the situation, he could always count on Eiji to be smiling, oblivious."

I completely agree... that's what makes Eiji so lovable!
Eien no Uta chapter 7 . 6/19/2005
Yay, a well done Oishi/Eiji fic! Keep it up!