Reviews for Merry Christmas, Angelina
Hope-W chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
I just loved it...great work...I really liked it.
starXcrossed chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
Hey that was seriously nice.. just to let ya noe.. this is a two-in-one review.. so ya it refers to both chapters.. cute a bit fluff.. very aww... cute..
angelinahonestly chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
gr8 story. hope i can find the next one.
Tidus Fangirl chapter 2 . 1/13/2005
-_-;; I don't get why you made this a prequel when you simply could've just made it the prologue in the upcoming story. That's incredibly annoying, you know.
AStarGazingGirl chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
Yay, it is going to be a mulit chapter story. I can't wait to read "Girls and Boys". Get a move on it already!
Tikvah Ariel chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
I never said I didn't like the last chapter! After all, I'm still reading.

I think that I'll keep you on author alert as I'm always up for a good Fred and Angie fic. Its so hard to find ones that are good, I have become so desperate I wrote my own, while co-wrote.

I think you should get a beta reader, there were a couaple of mistakes and a few things that could of been sharpened. It was a vice two shot though.

I won't e-mail you though, but I wish it wouldn't take you as long as mid-Jan. Though I am impressed you wrrote a nice reviewer response to me even though I gave you some critism. Bravo
Tikvah Ariel chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
The next chapter is going to be up on the 26 or 27? Well, as today is the 28 I say your falling behind scheldule.

It was good, overly dramatic and cliche, but gone none the less. I look forward to the update, if you do get around to it.
Angelina'sTwin chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Hey where's the 2nd chapter. This is really good.
Bunny JOO know who chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Very cute, get the 2nd uploaded soon! _ Glucose.
AStarGazingGirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Fred and Angelina fics are some of my favs and this one seems just right... too bad it's only gonna be 2 chapters.