Reviews for A Stoppable Christmas 2
pbow chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
I've been reading some of the older stories lately and when I read this, I realized that Ron had come upon the perfect way to keep Monty out of the picture. He just need to get hurt and the truce is on.

Anyway, sorry to hear that you're not going to write any more. You were a great inspiration to me when I first put fingers to keyboard.

If I may, I'd like to suggest that you go back through your stories and mark the completed ones as such. A lot of your stories aren't checked off as complete.

Just a suggestion.

Also, if you didn't know about it, there's a convention this summer for KP in Los Angeles. It's at the Long Beach Convention Center June 16th -18th.

pbow
taz0718twoaol.com chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY I READ BOTH A STOPPABLE CHRISTMAS AND THIS ONE THEY ARE VERY VERY GOOD I READ THEM BOTH 100 TIMES SO FAR I HOPE YOU WILL MAKE A NOTHER ON CALLING IT A STOPPABLE CHRISTMAS 3 AND PICK IT UP FROM U LIFT OFF FROM THE END OF THIS ONE AND AFTER THAT U COULD DO OTHERS LIKE A STOPPABLE THANKSGINVING OR NEW YEARS OR CALL THE NEXT ONES THE STOPPABLE ADVENGERS STARING RON AND KIM STOPPABLE THINK ABOUT IT
Amy chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
Could you make sum more those story especially the first one had made me cry a little i luved it so much they really warmed my heart and Omg words really can not explain how much i luved these storys if you please make sum more 4 isn't enough really

for writing these.

amy
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
When I was reading the Monkey Fist/Shego alliance, I could only think of Toby Keith's "Courtesy of the Red Whit and Blue" playing in the background of the fight scene. If some thug and found out the *entire* KP universe was going to crash down on me, I think I would have been fitted for those adult diapers right about then.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Danny-171984 chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
excellent ending. Im happy for them. I think they made the right decision. Now comes the babies! lol

Danny-171984 chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
aw...that was was nice of Bonnie to do that...But it's still weird to see her act like that. Is so not bonbon. LOL. Keep on writing.

Danny-171984 chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
First of all, the kiss Ron give Bonnie gave me chills. LOL. I mean, it was just a kiss on the cheek, but still...THIS IS BONNIE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. lol. I guess I still have issues w/ her being all nice. I know you said that she is changing and maturing and all, but still...

As for the terrorist, those bastards! I was a big surprise to see Monkeyfist and Shego helping Kim and Ron. At least they did something honorable...The necklace was one of the coolest thing. I'm glad for them both. Well, keep on writing.

Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Very nice! Love the warm moments. And that gift that Ron gave Kim was beautiful. They are so happy! I'm so happy for them. keep on writing.

Jared chapter 5 . 5/25/2006
This was a really awesome read. I loved it.
Shannon chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
Wow. I'm glad that Kim and Ron are safe. This was really good. I personally liked the first. I did really liked the fact that Shego and Monkey Fist saved Kim and Ron. I have always liked Shego and have thought of her Kim's sister. In a way I think the both really like each other. Good job and Keep on writing. I still would Like to see a story just about the Tweebs. Just an idea.

Always,

Shannon
Shannon chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
*Giggle, Giggle* How sweet. Lucky Kim...
Shannnon chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
HI! When I read that ron got a black eye is made me think of a memorie. I lover to draw Ron, so one day I was drawing him I was using a really bad eraser. I messed up on his eye so it smuged and the smug wouldn't come off the paper I was using. So I just drew a new eye that's black. My friends still make fun of me by saying I hurt Ron. So to all of my "LOVING" friends don't blame me blame the ERASER! I love this first chapter and will review at the end of the story. Good Job!

Always,

Shannon
mattb3671 chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
really gug this. Hey, i also am a carolina boy, SC instead of NC. good work! THANKS!
Stormy1x2 chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
Good gods - get those two some calcium pills STAT! I've never read a fic where so many bones were broken in such a short time! If Ron's legs break that easily, he might want to get himself checked for osteoporosis or something.

Other then that, totally loved the fic.
friend5 chapter 5 . 5/17/2005