Reviews for A Stoppable Christmas 2
Darksaber's Naco chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
great sequel! almost as good as the 1st stoppable christmas.
alicialipsky chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
I so loved this one.
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
*sqeals and hops in a circle*Yes I know immature but I aboslutely love yur stories. They are some of the greatest stories ever. I think Kim and Ron are adorable together.
Spitfire F.22 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I love this story! It's Definatly on my favorites list! Sorry It took so long to review.
warprince2000 chapter 5 . 1/10/2005
crazyboutbooks chapter 5 . 1/6/2005
wow, this was very nicely done. It's kind of funny how relationships grow between friends (or enemies) as you get older. Anyway, awesome story, I hope to see more!
Doug4422 chapter 5 . 1/6/2005
SLAMMIN'! You hit a homerun with this one, bud.
Goofmore chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
LOL! I like how you did the tweebs! Yes and I see that part at the end... lol... awesome
fanjimmy chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
This story was so good. I can't wait for the sequal.
The Gypsy Dancer chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
Another great story! I also read the first one but decided to write one big review again. I think you are a great writer. Please make another story soon. PLEASE!
ToxicGalaxy chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
EEK! I love this! Oh...I hope theres a sequel! Yay! Love it!

BuhBye!
Triaxx2 chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
I loved the ending to it. And you're very welcome I enjoy reading as much as I do writing them.
continental-line chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
Great story. You will have to do stories on the Expanded Team Possible. Josh, Brick, Bonnie, Tara, Monique, and Felix all should have their "chance to stand in the spotlight." They all have different abilities that could make for different stories.

-Bill Ponder
Doug4422 chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
I have read both of the related stories, and both of them are now on my favorites list, and that is saying something, as I can sometimes be a hard man to please, you did an excellent job in bring out the love that Kim and Ron share, and you did a great job in telling the story. Bonnie was a little OOC, but I don't care, she can't be a cast iron #&%$* all of the time.
Goofmore chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
:D Aw... Great way to bring in New Years!
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »