Reviews for A Stoppable Christmas 2
fanjimmy chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
I can't wait fo rthe epilougue.
Triaxx2 chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
I loved it, it came out great. Bonnie seems to have been hit in the head with a hammer though.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
GargoyleSama chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
Yet another wonderful chapter. The questions remain, what will Kim and Ron do about the terrorists when they heal? Is there going to be a larger support group for them ala Bonnie, Josh, and Brick as just in case back up? The honor of adversaries is something I am working on for a future story of mine. This was a wonderful read.
fanjimmy chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
Great chapters. This is what true love is.
continental-line chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
Thank You but I didn't do anything that any person with an active imagination would not do. I enjoy your stories and look forward to reading more.

Bill Ponder
Goofmore chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
WOW! Calls for an interestin' day doesn't it? Awesome!
Triaxx2 chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
Somedays, it just doesn't pay to get up in the morning, and this looks like it was one of those days.
mycookienotyours chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
Aww, that melted my heart it was so cute!
Goofmore chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
Interestin' trip at the mall... awesome chapter...
Sci fi fan30 chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
Very well written chapter. Good job.
ToxicGalaxy chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
EK! Yay! I loved this chapter SO much! EK! Lol!

Oh, and may I just add...

That was so darn cute!

Go Bonnie! Finally, she is nice to KP and Ron! Yay! the world can now rest assured, lol!
Triaxx2 chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
*laughter* I loved it. Point of notation, when writing it out, it's spelled 'okay'. Other than that, I enjoyed it.
continental-line chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
This was a good chapter that allowed the characters to grow. I liked the conversation between Kim and the other girls from High School. Bonnie can't be a witch all the time and it was good to see Brick and Josh come to the rescue. They have their good sides also. Josh can't be a villain in all the stories. This story could go several ways. It will be interesting to see what happens next. Already looking forward to the next chapter.

From last year to this year I have noticed an overall improvement in the quality of the stories being written for K.P.. This is a good thing for readers of FanFics.

-Bill Ponder