Reviews for Hug Fu
srimoyee bosu chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
wonderful story dear! keep it up! i loved it! i want more of ranma and akane!
anita.naidu.3386 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Awww...it was really cute! I just laughed my head off after reading the ending!
Really loved this fanfic!
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Hugs are cool.
panda bear chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Awesome! !cant you do a sequel?
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
lol. Really hilarious. Loved your writing. :)
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Very good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I know that the only reason you wrote this entire fic was so that you could use the phrase "martial arts intercourse."

...I don't blame you a bit. I laughed until I cried.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
thats hilarious...

awesome story...

love re-reading it _
Issuino Yumi chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Okay. There's good, there's great, there's perfect.

How would I describe this fic? All of the above and then some!

"The sun shone, the birds sang, and the traffic hummed a pleasant mechanical tune. No screams could be heard, no bodies flew through the air, and all the houses, street signs, and mailboxes appeared to be intact.

In other words, it was an abnormally quiet day in Nerima."

I _love_ your intro Esotaria; its funny, interesting and attention grabbing. The first line mentions normal phenomena one would attribute to a calm, nice day and then you totally shift the mood by providing additional, alarming descriptions of events that (while their absence is a positive) one wouldn't normally consider. A great way to get across that Nerima is...special.

I am most impressed with your portrayal of the NWC, however, and the dialogue/interactions you included in the story. Spot on, spot on. So close it "could be canon" to quote Lizeth.

As it seems you haven't updated this account for quite awhile, I can only hope my appreciation for this fic will reach you eventually.
Partsu chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
what is the simplest yet most efficient way to say this is amusing and funny fic without it looking insulting like "lol" or "haha"?
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Ahhh so nice to laught a little. This is close to what could happen in canon. So thank you, it was enjoyable.
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Great story, better ending. Excellent job.
IndeChan chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I was laughing all the way of the story, and my boyfriend asked me "what's wrong" and I just hugged him :D
MTA chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
LOL martial arts intercourse!
mojo chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
xcellent xcellent xcellent xcellent xcellent