Reviews for Grey Christmas
IloveRoymustangInAmMiniSkirt chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This was good but I have two strong Mustang was devastated about what his flame alchemy did to peoples lives so Riza would never ne tactless enough to give him something to help him murder -There is no such thing or belief in Christianity in their side of the from that it was enjoyable to read.
skele-gro chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
remarkably well thought-out, i like it. :D
obsessed-fic-fan2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
aww that was really sweet great job _
Elaienar chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I'm a sucker for stories with Mustang and Hawkeye doing things they don't do in the manga in the manner in which they do things that they do do in the manga. . I loved it.
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I'm running out of compliments...whee broken record time! Again, an excellent little story that I just loved. I think that even non outright-romantic stuff with them, I still love it. I just love their relationship.

Great work. .
pinoykengumi7 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Aw that's so sweet _ I reall like the idea of Hawkeye making the gloves for Roy *-* Hehe. Hm stuff Archer P I don't really like him. Whee, but you should have added just a teeny little bit of humour with Hughes just for the sake of it! Anyway, good job!

-Duckii-
Asid chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
For some reason I don't really like Ishbal stories, but this one caught my eye. (That and I'll read any Royai story ::cough::) Sweet; I heart your stories. :o)
white epitome chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
aw! that's so sweet! *white epitome disappears into a thick pile of mush*
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Aw that was so sweet Just adorable. I really liked... great job *g* Even If I did read it a year after you wrote it But still in time for christmas and definantly perfect
CEA chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
wonderful, darling :) Exactly what was needed. Thank you.
BGwildroze chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Such a sweet story!
Crystal Music chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I did have a great day, thank you! *dies of the cuteness*
Iryl chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Aw, happy!
sakurapixi chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
This is uberly sweet. I loved it.
Haein chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Wahh! XD It would be so cool if that's how he really got his gloves!