Reviews for White Christmas
smithkeylena chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I like this story, have you considered making it longer?
lindamanigua chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Loved it!
At the very end: Ron & Harry were walking ahead of Hermione down the hall. Yet she was reading, and put down her book at George's mention of skating. Does this mean she was reading a book WHILE walking behind R & H?
El Reino chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I have been putting your stories into my favorites left and right. I really like your character analyses, especially when they turn into something romantic. :) I was compelled to review when I read "Hermione put down her book." That had to be one of the greatest lines in fanfiction I have read in a long while. The build up to that joke was fantastic haha and it really shows how much George affected her. Great story, great writing. :)

Thanks for writing,
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Awesome. Love a good rescue, better if it's an unexpected hero.
sonea91 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Another fabuluos story by you)
nayuta chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
so cute :3
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was really cute, I liked it a lot! :D
Rafitcha chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Just loved it!
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Lovely. I'm so fond of Georgie these days :)
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
cute! I love it!

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
coolsilver chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Very funny and amusing really.

I'm most definitely NOT a george/Hermione Shipper, but since you wrote it, and I like your writing, I decided to read it, and was most certainly glad that I did!
bellachaos chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I really like the way you write George in your fics. Even with a a thousand words you manage to give him dimensions beyond those of the books.
Eliche chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Very nice.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Hermione finally put down her book - le gasp! xDD

Would have be good if when they kissed, they kissed again or something - otherwise they might be uncertain of their feelings and it would help confirm. The awkward pause after was good though.

Loved it especially how George notices things about her when she thinks he doesn't even know she exists! One thing I gota say - where's Fred? And why wwas he out there?