Reviews for Sabé Came Home
3656754278737 chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Oh, that was wonderful. It almost made me cry. *sniffles*
Victoria to Worthing chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Awww. I hoped Sabe wouldn't turn out to be a big jerk. This is really cool. Where do you get these ideas? Well, songs I guess. But man! You're very inventive.
Screaming Ferret not signed in chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Must've read this many times. One of my favorites - very sad, it is.*sniffs* Salute you, I do.

Blue Moon chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
P-o-w-e-r-f-u-l! I love that song. Nicely put together.
Lady Angel chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
So sad. Yet, perfect. I'm not familiar with the song, but it fits very nicely.
obi's girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
I wanted to review this before but since i placed it under Authors, I couldn't but then remembered if I removed it - I could. So here it is. I think this was wanderful and finally it can go under my favorites, since it's been reviewed and I loved it.
ErraticPerfectionist chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
*sniffs* I'm almost crying. Very touching! And so beautifully written too! Funny, I always loved that song...and Sabe fits in perfectly...
AngelQueen chapter 1 . 3/2/2001
*sobs* Owwwwww! Poor Sabe! Poor Amidala! I can't stop crying now! *dabs eyes w/ a tissue* It was great! I really enjoyed this! *sniff* Even if it was sad! Keep it up!
Robin chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
Wonderful story... very well done, and very sad. I enjoyed it greatly, and definately didn't see the end coming. Kudos.
Vee chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
A wonderful story. We missed you around here!
darth Atika chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
Lomelindi chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
This is soooooo sweet! I mean, wow! Keep writing!
SithAngel chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
I love this story! For the first time in days i actually cried at a fanfic. Great Job!