Reviews for Alf's Christmas Carol
Pricat chapter 1 . 1/16
Aw poor Alfie as he really cared about Tiffany, even though I haven't seen thatbep yet.

I know how he's feeling but at least he can talk to Tiffanyba lot and I haveca head canon with her being his guardian angel and watching over him which I'vevwritten countless stories about on Deviant Art.

At least he has the Tanners.

This was a reallybsweet story
Cyndi chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I was 7 or so when that Christmas special came on, and I STILL remember Tiffany to this day. What a great follow-up. Loved it.
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Aw. Such a sweet story. Very in-character, too. Keep up the good work. :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Aw. So sweet. I remember watchin Alf when I was little. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
HankHill1980 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
That was a sad, but good story.
Writing4ever4God chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Hi there. Sadira here. i hope you're doing well. I just read your Alf story about Tiffany. I really liked it. It almsot made me cry. But it was written beautifully. I would really like to talk to you on MSN Messenger. You can find my MSN Messenger screen name on my apge here. Just click on the link above this review. I really wan to see taht episode. I never got a chance too.

May the light of God shine upon you and keep you safe

And may the power of water be with you always

Sadira
Signing in is hard chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Hey, I didn't read the fic, but I thought you might like to know about the free publicity The Onion gave you today in the newspaper. (In case you don't know, The Onion is a sardonic newspaper that comes out weekly. It also has a website but the paper features reviews and stuff.) They did a feature on fanfiction and where else would they go than the largest fanfiction website on the planet?

They mentioned yours specifically. Interesting, no? I guess working the Alf section has finally paid off.
Ginny Rigby chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I laughed out loud, this was so funny, and so like Alf. I want some of his ice cream.